Riverdale-Smyrna update

Mboro Man

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

riverdale put on a daggum clinic tonight boys. however, i think smyrna has proven themselves as the most unclassy team i have ever seen. they posted a sign on the sideline that read "wreck riverdale". now think about this...jacqui mcdaniel just had a terrible accident where she wrecked and hit a tree. what was the picture on the sign? a car crunched up against a tree. classy smyrna, real classy. when spike mcdaniel, her brother, saw this, he exploded. spike, myself, some other ex-warriors and some fans (one who is a prominent coacht member) went over and promptly tore the sign down. afterwards, the sro of smyrna high came over and apologized and stated that the signs were not meant to be disrespectful, and in fact were made during the summer. if that is true, then smyrna's administration and student body have had almost a month to know that the sign would be interpreted the way it was and therefore they should have known not to hang that sign. so, ooooo, i think that smyrna's lack of class and taste far outweighs riverdale's disciplinary problems. smyrna is the epitomy of no class after this showing, and their performance on the field shows that not only should they not receive any respect for being classy, but also that they should not receive respect from riverdale for being a team that gave them the close game that smyrna fans so eagerly awaited.

back to the game, riverdale is by far the best team in the region. hopefully, all of you smyrna fans will be too busy stuffing your faces with crow instead of getting on coacht and crying and making up excuses. here are my parting thoughts on this game--

bottom line

dave thomas is a thousand times better athlete than orona

riverdale is a thousand times better at this point in the season than smyrna will be all year, even when they are in top form.

smyrna is the most disgusting school in the state after their little sign, and they deserve no respect from riverdale players, fans, or administration.

great job tonite warriors, 13 more to go. the only thing that can stop you guys is yourselves. i'm proud of you guys. proud of you too sports fan.

well we just got outplayed plain and simple our heads werent in the game and besides that i really cant tell you what happened we dont have an excuse.ill tell u 1 thing tho come monday morning we're gonna work to get better and thats all we can do from here.as for the sign i want to apologize personally for it i didnt even see it but i dont blame rhs for getting upset about it one bit.i cant tell you tho our cheerleaders and coach who makes the signs are classy they wouldnt deliberately do that to upset anyone.