Best Freshman Golfer

bibbdawg25

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played with Hunter Green when he was a 6th and 7th grader Ill tell you straight up the boy can play I have no idea how hes progressed but he won the state a couple of years ago and Ill be interested to see how far he goes. If neone knows hows hes been doing please post it.

825328123[/snapback]

he is just dominating the competition this year so far he has post these scores in the last few matches

33 one stroke off the school record at Chatata Valley and Dayton

38 at Chatata Valley and Lakeside

36 at Creekside in Seymour

35 at Dayton

34 at Eagle Bluff, Dayton, and Lake Tansi

Edited by Rhea Co.

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know of any male golfers but Kristen Price from Jefferson County is probably the best female freshman golfer in the state.

825338562[/snapback]

Well i know some very good male freshman but i personally know Kristen price and i know that she can flat out play i mean i have seen her bet really good guys from the mens teesand she has been dominating the girls this year.

• 2 weeks later...

i think that many of you are forgetting about joe davidof goodpasture. the kid won district as one eighth grader with a 68. came in 4th in the best district in th state this year witha 71, and a scoring average of 34. he shot 68 in region after birdying the first four holes. hes leading his team to a state cxhampionship as a freshman