Smith County 12 - Livingston Academy 7

Antwan

I think SC's Defense played the leading role in them folding.  You make it sound as if LA had the win and was headed up by Buffallo Valley and dropped it off and handed it to Smith Co..  Offensively, LA didn't get a sniff in the second half....Because of SC's "D"....not beating themselves. 

Turnovers were even.  SC converts 3rd & shorts anyway.  Other than the way SC hit them in the 2nd half.....how did LA fold?

825328175[/snapback]

Smith Co. never turned it over within 4 or 5 yrds of the goal line tho did they..........if LA would have scored then Smith would have lost!!!!!!!!!! BUT they didn't so LA lost!!!!!!! messed up ain't it?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smith Co. never turned it over within 4 or 5 yrds of the goal line tho did they..........if LA would have scored then Smith would have lost!!!!!!!!!! BUT they didn't so LA lost!!!!!!! messed up ain't it?

825328260[/snapback]

chillin if you play, then maybe you should practice holding on to that pigskin! You know that is a vital part of a football game. That just goes to show you how ready you were to play football. Besides you fumbled just inside the 35! Smith

through an interception at their 40. What is the difference? The difference is once again you need to go back to the practice field. While you all are there, see if you can find your heart.

Would have, should have , could have...............Smith Co. had missed opportunities as well. On 2nd down after LA initial "impressive" drive. SC receiver had Cates beat badly deep. That would have given Smith Co. the first TD and sent LA packing early. Just goes to show that football is a game of situations. I think the Smith Co. coaching staff made the decision to run the ball exclusively when they realized that was LA's gameplan. They knew LA wouldn't get much running in the second half. Tell me chillin, when were ya'll close to scoring late when it mattered. MESSED UP AIN'T IT !

GO OWLS !

You say you played for LA, well then be glad you didn't go to the game.  You would have been very dissappointed.  Yeah, they had three turnovers, (same as SC) but in the 4th they had a good chance to win, actually a great chance to win, but they folded and I never thought I would see that.  They simply don't have enough heart!!  Makes me sick!  No heart and out of shape!

825328126[/snapback]

No,No.... I never said I played for LA.... I just graduated from LA in 2003... For that much I'm a girl, don't really see me out on the field hahaha. But i really do wish i could've been there... To show support for LA, I love those boys.... I totally understand LA did seem to run out of steam, and just some stupid mistakes and penalties.... I don't really put it up to they didn't have the heart, I never question any boy's heart who puts on those pads every friday night and plays. But I still love em.....

GOOD LUCK LA.... GO BIG BLUE!!!!!!!!

Now I'm curious about I Love HS football. If you were talking trash to him.....I was probably there to witness it.

825329380[/snapback]

But I mean both of you know me well and know how I am and I pretty much will talk to trash to anybody, but see I was just cutting up with him though you probably know him, but sleep I do not believe you do.

But I mean both of you know me well and know how I am and I pretty much will talk to trash to anybody, but see I was just cutting up with him though you probably know him, but sleep I do not believe you do.

825329737[/snapback]

:lol: ...well then.

glad to see u gettin pt up there. keep doin good... :D

I know who u are. I know u pretty well, and therefore you should have known that I am going to talk trash regardless cause I have talked it to you before.

825329307[/snapback]

When would you have talked trash to me. I am alot older than you and never played any kind of sport with you or against you. You might not know who I am after all. But you do know me!