Alcoa at William Blount

Budrock

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount will keep it close for a quarter, maybe a quarter and a half, then Alcoa will proceed to blow them out. William Blount doesnt have any defense to stop Alcoa's amazing offense. Coach Meadows will get a dose of his own medicine this year for trying to jump schools all the time because the talent runs out. Meadows could have won a couple more state championships here but didnt want to wait around for our junior class to mature, but Coach Reid was patient and will get to bask in all the glory we will produce in the next two years. Best of luck to Coach Meadows though, he is learing his lesson hard this year, but still after this week I wish him the best.

Alcoa 35

William Blount 17

Oh yea just a side note, must stink for Heriatage, for the next three weeks they have teams that could be ranked number one in the state in their respective classifications.

Maryville-4A

Oak Ridge-5A

Alcoa-2A

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'll pick Alcoa....and i have a quick question for the Alcoa fans....Who is the junior defensive end from Alcoa who is apparently getting alot of attention from some big name colleges?  All information is appreciated.

825333457[/snapback]

Well both D Ends are getting a lot of attention from colleges (Rae Sykes and Brandon Warren) But your probley talking about Brandon, he is a year ahead of Rae and plays both sides of the ball and is great on both sides which gets him even more attention. But from what i've heard UT is looking at him really hard. Theres more colleges looking at him but im not gonna throw all my friends info out :D