Should girls play?

TigersBball42

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are all talking about the rigors and pains of footballs that girls cant handle, oops but can you have a baby?????? Talk about rigors and pains, dont go there guys, we all have sons and hubbys who turn into the biggest babies in the world when they are sick. :lol:  Still funny.

825331473[/snapback]

lol...............that is totally unrelated, and irrelavent, of course girls suffer through those pains, but that is part of the reason theyare on earth, to give birth, not to play football when they are in highschool

leave this mans game to the men

Think about how stupid the game would be if girls actually played........

825329119[/snapback]

Well I think most of yall are retard and heck for all we know most of yall guys probaly dont even play football or any sports. At my high school I just got a team statred for girls and we have had alot of snobby responses from the sissy guys that dont even play a sport, but the stars on our football team think it is a wonderful idea and have decided they are going to coach us. So yall that think its stupid can just stick were the sun dont shine.

I don't care if a woman is heisman material, she will still never be played and if she does it will be under choice circumstances, just like the girls on here that talk about playing football and wrestling and stuff. How many females do you think play football in Tennesee? 100, if that? Even if women can compete with males it would never be accepted because of the stereotypical public. Noone wants to see a woman playing football, and that's that, even though some might not agree, I'll bet 8 out of 10 people don't want a girl on the field, call me a chauvinist pig...but it's the dang truth.

Edited by Rolltribe54

Guys its happening all over the United States, deal with it, Women are even playing in Division 1 College ball, yes giving birth, means women are tough mentally and physically, and without us, you wouldnt be here. Ancient times, women were warriors because they were tough mentally and have a more aggressive fight during battle. Do some homework, football is a game, and there are some women who have proven they can do it. Check this site out on the history of women in football well documented.

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/womenfootball/

Please dont knock us because of our sex, this means we all go back to the cave man mentality of days of old. Women have proven they can do anything and are not the weaker sex, just because there are males with sexist attitudes and opionions, which everyone is allowed to have doesnt mean that these things wont happen. You cant keep anyone down nowadays, we have all been given the freedom to express ourselves in anyway we deem necessary and thats what freedom is about. America, remember????

Guys its happening all over the United States, deal with it, Women are even playing in Division 1 College ball, yes giving birth, means women are tough mentally and physically, and without us, you wouldnt be here. Ancient times, women were warriors because they were tough mentally and have a more aggressive fight during battle. Do some homework, football is a game, and there are some women who have proven they can do it. Check this site out on the history of women in football well documented.

http://www.angelfire.com/sports/womenfootball/

Please dont knock us because of our sex, this means we all go back to the cave man mentality of days of old. Women have proven they can do anything and are not the weaker sex, just because there are males with sexist attitudes and opionions, which everyone is allowed to have doesnt mean that these things wont happen. You cant keep anyone down nowadays, we have all been given the freedom to express ourselves in anyway we deem necessary and thats what freedom is about. America, remember????

825331590[/snapback]

Great! Let's get our sources from Angelfire! That's dependable. I think I'll go make a fake website on healthcare right now so people can site it.

lol!!! barb!!! that was hilarious but thank you for sayin it so i didnt. on another note about girls not bein built the same, some guys arent even built for football so dont go there. they are still on the team, and nuthin is said. why is it such a big deal? i dont care if you play volleyball or not. so why do you care if girls play football. it wouldnt affect most of you any way. cuz im sure most of you are long out of the game.

Goodness testy arent we Crossings, I have followed this site and its updates for a couple of years, and checked out the newspaper clippings and such, if you had taken time to check it out, you would find out that its not fake, people like you are closeminded, afraid of change or anything different, thats whats wrong with people. CAVEMAN lol