Should girls play?

TigersBball42

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big deal....I doubt seriously that you did any good at football or wrestling.  Girls needs to stick with the basic sports ( all others but football ) Plain and simple they aren't tough enough.

825331263[/snapback]

Ok so you don't think I played football or wrestled. Just bring yourself down here and find out which one of us actually can play ball. And for the rest of you little boys who think you can play ball bring it I'd love to see how many of you can actually hack it.

lol. Are you serious? What if I told you I was 6-4 250 and ran the 40 in 4.4secs. What you still want me to bring it? I doubt it. How many women (besides those drugged up Chinese or Russian women) do you u see that are 6-4 250? not many. I would love to see you line up infront of someone of that size and stature and get ran over. There is no way girls should be allowed to play football. I hate seeing any type of woman getting hurt.

Hey buddy, in case you didnt know the Lady Vols basketball team practices against guys, and beats them. They have bigger crowds than the guys team as well. I dont know of 6 national championships under the guys team at TN, and I'm pretty confidient the girls would whoop the boys butts!

....WOW, how can you even compare women's basketball to football? Comparisons aside, if girls can compete with guys playing football, then so be it, but from a guy's perspective girls are more fragile and not as tough as guys. This may not be true, but ask just about any guy and he will probably say that. This doesnt make it true, but it definetly stands out when a guy is going to tackle a girl and holds back because he doesn't want to "hurt them". I cant believe some people in this place are comparing girl's football to politics and women's basketball. The fact is that when women wanted to vote, they didnt have to get hammered in a football game to prove themselves, and when women wanted to play basketball, they sank shots and didnt have to get tackled by people. If you dont agree then hey, it's your opinion....but this is mine.

825330035[/snapback]

well the only reason i compared it to women's basketball is because stephencza said if girls could play basketball then we should think about letting girls play...GIRLS CAN PLAY BASKETBALL!

They can play basketball, but not half as good as men. I'd rather watch grass grow than half to watch girls basketball. It's the same in any other sport as well. Another reason you dont see many other professional women's sports on television is because of money. No one watched women sports so sports channels dont air it because they lose money. Same in high school. Football in my area rakes in thousands and thousands of dollars. Women just arent made to play such sports as football because they arent AS physically gifted as men. Women should stick to less contact sports such as volleyball, softball, tennis...

One other thing...The UT Lady Vols are an exception. Pat Summit is unbelievable and, the boys team needs to be cancelled and all of their funds need to go to the women. They stink. But in our lifetime you will not see a woman run through the T at Neyland stadium unless she's a kicker or a cheerleader...and trainer....Again, women shouldnt be allowed to play.