Giles County

wneely

I cannot believe Giles County is 0-2 this year. What exactly is going on? I'm the official stat keeper and a lack of tackling makes Giles County look like a 0-10 team instead of a team capable of great things.

I'm still baffled why with almost 11 men in the box on Friday on 3rd and inches the coaches called a sweep and then on 4th and inches called a sweep yet again.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look CBarkley man all i know is that you talk alot of stuff. So if your so bad then please tell me who you are. What im thinkin is your prolly dont even play football your prolly some soccer player that likes to run his mouth. And if your wondering who i am im #12 on Richland and if you think that your prediction on the Giles County and Richland game is true than please come watch the game. Otherwise SHUTUP....

Edited by RidinSplinters

Go watch the film you would see that the two teams were evenly matched. The only problem that Richland had was "the litlle things" the same "little things" that they worked on Monday (which Giles decided to stay home), Tuesday Wednesday and will work on both Thursday and Friday. Also a very bogus call in the endzone. Kory Towry was in the freakin endzone...and if you watch the tape like i reconmended then you will see both feet are across the line and then hit pause....hes in , he has broken the plane...then hit play, it takes them a little bit for them to strip the ball and cheat us of a touchdown. If it stood as a touchdown I do belive that the momentum could have still been in our favor, and the fianl would have been 14-13 Richland....so just like you say view it before you say anything about it.

Look CBarkley man all i know is that you talk alot of stuff.  So if your so bad then please tell me who you are.  What am i thinkin you prolly dont even play football your prolly some soccer player that likes to run his mouth.  And if your wondering who i am im #12 on Richland and if you think that your prediction on the Giles County and Richland game is true than please come watch the game.  Otherwise SHUTUP....

825332342[/snapback]

I wasnt wondering who u were i really dont care b/c i dont see you being that good... If you were wondering the word in the grapevine is that #12 is the weak link of the raiders... You could go down as one of the worst players to throw on the black and orange...(man those are ugly colors). Also in the grapevine Jackie could suitin up the freshman to play yall this weekend... #12 why did you get on here and now not be able to show your face on here again... your the laughing stock of coacht... :blink::huh::(:( :(

That was a nice prediction barkley,the way i see it is contain johnson which is a tough job,im not going to lie he can run faster than anybody over here at richland but i know that our line can whoop their line and i think it will be close no 28-10 and if it is it will be richland-28 and giles-10,everybody come out and see a good game.