Maryville 45 Heritage 0

REBELRON

and if anyone was wondering who i was, i tried to make it as clear as possible with the sign i made that said, "I am RebelRaider" and heath, yeah it was me that yelled at you on the sideline, and show some class and dont flip off the stands, i mean i know your team is terrible and everything and that you played like crap, but there is never a circumstance when you should flip off the stands. you are representing an organization and your school, show some class.

825336711[/snapback]

You are representing Maryville everytime you post. While it was not right for someone for Heritage to give the student section the finger. It is not right for you to say Heritage is awful. I still think Heritage is better than Halls. Heritage should have beaten Farragut and West. I think Maryville played very well.

I saw you last night rebelraider. I may introduce myself to you at a game. I know your dad and stepdad. Both of them were former Rebel standouts.

Ruber,heath6988,HHS82MOM and other Heritage fans. Good luck the rest of the season.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rebelron, get off my back man, i will post how i want to post, you can know all my family if you like, and id love for you to come introduce yourself to me at a game so i can tell you this in person. i am gonna post how i want to post, and if i think heritage is awful, im definately gonna say that i think heritage is awful. and i think someone giving the entire maryville side of the stands the finger at a football game is defiantely worse than me saying heritage is awful, think about it rebelron.

p.s. heritage is awful

I know i shouldnt have flipped off the crowd that was wrong but when everything is going bad for us and i keep hearing someone yelling my name behind me and i turn around and they keep screaming Heritage stinks a million times it doesnt help i was just frustrated but anyways i know who Rebelraider is but i really dont care. Our defense did ok but we just cant defend a field of 30 yards everytime to a incredible team and not expect them to score. We fumbled on our own 10 let in a punt return and also had a whopping 12 yard punt our D just couldnt stay off the field all night we have to fix our offense. Good luck to Maryville the rest of the way

RebelRon, im gonna have to agree with rebelraider on this one. You are a grown man so you can still take all the pride you want in your old school, but dont tell the current students how to make their posts. If rebelraider or any other PROUD fan wants to brag and talk all the trash they want to, why does it matter to you?? I mean move on...im not gonna hang around in maryville my whole life and boss all the students who STILL attend Maryville high school. Every time rebelraider posts something you try and act like you have to "take charge" and represent your OLD alma mater. Let the students behave how in the blank they want too because it is none of your darn (yes ill not say the real word because the mods might have a hernia) buisness anyways. You think one old FORMER maryville high school student is gonna walk around and tell all the students how to act?? NO. If all the other schools (who we kill) want to think bad about us then let them. They're still gonna lose and they don't really matter. Who cares what those other schools think?? Anyways "REBEL" RON, mind your buisness, do all the maryville fans a favor and delete your coacht name, and change it to "ISTILLCONTROLMARYVILLEHIGHSCHOOL" or better yet just stop wasting your time at bossing kids around cause you are obviously failing...bye

RebelRon, im gonna have to agree with rebelraider on this one.  You are a grown man so you can still take all the pride you want in your old school, but dont tell the current students how to make their posts.  If rebelraider or any other PROUD fan wants to brag and talk all the trash they want to, why does it matter to you??  I mean move on...im not gonna hang around in maryville my whole life and boss all the students who STILL attend Maryville high school.  Every time rebelraider posts something you try and act like you have to "take charge" and represent your OLD alma mater.  Let the students behave how in the blank they want too because it is none of your darn (yes ill not say the real word because the mods might have a hernia) buisness anyways.  You think one old FORMER maryville high school student is gonna walk around and tell all the students how to act?? NO.  If all the other schools (who we kill) want to think bad about us then let them.  They're still gonna lose and they don't really matter.  Who cares what those other schools think?? Anyways "REBEL" RON, mind your buisness, do all the maryville fans a favor and delete your coacht name, and change it to "ISTILLCONTROLMARYVILLEHIGHSCHOOL" or better yet just stop wasting your time at bossing kids around cause you are obviously failing...bye

825337353[/snapback]

thank you for the support on this one, see rebelron, it isnt just me who thinks you are overbearring and try to control everyone on these threads, and why do you say it time after time anyways? you know it wont do any good, save your fingers man.

heath, thanks for at least admitting you were wrong for the crowd thing, you just cant let your emotions get to you like that when you represent your school out there on that field.

Kids

There is nothing wrong with bragging on the Maryville team. I like to talk about them myself. My problem is with posters who like to rip other teams and players. That is not right. Do you guys like it when posters say that Maryville recruits,cheats,too chicken to go 5A,don't play nobody,have arrogant fans,racist fans and say other bad things about them? I sure don't like it when fans bash Maryville.I have got into it with several posters over stuff like that. That is why I don't bash other teams.

heath6988

Ignore the student sections from now on. They were trying to get to you and they succeded. I thought you played a nice game. You were in on several tackles.

I was fortunate enough to see the Maryville Central game last year and I went away saying "Wow, I've never seen anything like that." Then I got to see your 4th string start against us at Clinton. Anyway, I was just wondering how Carl Stewart's doing. I haven't heard anything about him. I looked at the roster at Auburn on my NCAA 2005 game and it had a redshirt freshman on there....is that him or is he at another school? I always like to keep up with local players that go onto D1 schools. If he's still at Auburn he's got a lot of competition ahead of him with all their backs.

RebRon: Ignore the young clowns, respect is earned and it takes work to maintain it, you do a fine job and most of us understand your insight.

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber".

Sir Winston Churchill

Most understand how trash talk hurts the community’s reputation and helps to tear down the program. This game is played by kids but is really understood by men and when maturity sets in, reality emerges.

Edited by FBEmeritus