Huntingdon 28 Lexington 6

mustang69

i think they were physically wore out. I noticed during timeouts and between quarters the majority of them were kneeling with their heads down and drinking alot of water while the huntingdon players kept their helmets on and stood around talking strategy.

like i said anyone who understands football could see the gameplan for the second half.. they were physically hurting them with Donald and his power running, and then Huntingdon would catch them slacking off with Boo off to the races.

genious

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

agreed..

the middle of the field was open for passing all night but swenson didn't want to take that chance. there's 3 things that can happen when you throw and only 1 is good. huntingdon's QB doesn't fare too bad when he has had to pass.. i think like 13-18 for i'm not sure how many yards.. 3 for 4 tonight. huntingdon has never been known to pass the ball much..

"hey diddle diddle we're comin' up the middle"

mustang69 your so full of yourself.  Just how many extra points did H-town hit??  Sounded on the radio they just gave up on kicking extra points.  What grade do give on the kicking game? I guess since you stay at Holiday Express you know so much.

825336175[/snapback]

not only is huntingdon all you talk about but you must listen to there games on the radio. not have any thing to do last night.

You guys seem to forget about a fullback by the name of Ball who sold many a fake and took a beating last night. From what I saw he was drawing 2 or 3 guys a play and took Deberry completely out of the game. Talk was that the tigers were looking to shut him down after his performance @ Adamsville. Because of this it opened other oppertunities in the back field.Thank God for three awsome backs in the game and congrats to an o-line that played 5 & 6 against 9 & 10! Great job Stangs- PLAY LIKE CHAMPS! :D

mustang69 your so full of yourself.  Just how many extra points did H-town hit??  Sounded on the radio they just gave up on kicking extra points.  What grade do give on the kicking game? I guess since you stay at Holiday Express you know so much.

825336175[/snapback]

I cannot understand why Huntingdon'runs the score up'........looks like they would let the other mustangs play instead of showing no class by running the score up.

It sounded like a good game...........for about a quarter.

825337177[/snapback]

You fool, this was a good football game all the way through.

Congrats to Huntingdon. You guys have a good football team. Donnell is a stud. I can only imagine what he will be like when he is a senior. Any truth to the rumor I heard that he has already been contacted by Oklahoma and Tennessee?

I thought the big difference in the game was that Huntingdon was able to capitalize when Lexington made a mistake and Lexington was unable to (see the fumble on the Huntingdon 30).

Good luck to both teams.

It sounded like a good game...........for about a quarter.

825337177[/snapback]

here's what was obvious-----during the first half, the boasting mustangs fans were VERY silent. the lex defense showed west tn what they are made of the entire game! they did their part holding the mustangs time and time again. donald nor ball had a banner game against lex defense. huntingdon has a great team, with so much depth, they wore the lex team down, since so many of the lex players play both ways. lex couldn't get their offense going in the air or on the ground. the big question all over west tn today has been---- WHY IN THE WORLD DIDN'T LEX GO OUT OF THE SHOTGUN FORMATION EARLIER IN THE GAME??? they wait til the game has almost been decided before they turn the arm of ty evans loose and let him do what he does best! they did that same thing last year! hats off to the mustangs. what a power house! i just wish that the true talent of the lex tigers had been allowed to be unleashed. they were muffled by their coaching strategies and poor decision making. good luck to both teams as the season progresses.

I play for LEX. AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT WE DIDNT SHOW UP FOR THE SECOND HALF AT ALL, TY HAD AN OFF NIGHT, WE DIDNT GET DEBERRY THE BALL MUCH, AND OVERALL WE PLAYEDE A BAD GAME, WE'RE BIGGER,FASTER,AND STRONGER THAN THE MUSTANGS IN ANY POSITION ON THE FIELD, WE JUST DIDNT PLAY. CONGRATS TO THE MUSTANGS W/ THEIR WIN AND GOOD LUCK IN THE SEASON.