Goodpasture vs. Lipscomb

DLballer11

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey (hsfball), I'm pretty sure that the only people that are not allowed to start threads are those loser David Lipscomb college freshman that can't let go of high school. and the other people that can't are kids who have nothing better to do than post on coacht b/c they got dumped by their girlfriend. oh my goodness, it seems i have described you in both cases, so next time take a hint and keep your big mouth shut.

Note from OnlineLC: I have deleted the actual name of hsfball. You do not need to reveal real names on coacht.

Edited by DLballer11

There will be a link to the live broadcast of the lipscomb vs. Goodpasture game at goodpasturefootball.com on the night of the game. This is goin to be a great game, I think Goodpastures gonna take it this year. Skinny lineman's predicted score-Goodpasture-37 lipscomb 35. If your going to go to the game and you want a decent seat get there early.

Guest Move Those Chains

Balla, my advice to you is as follows: From my reading of the Lipscomb threads, Watch your step, hsfball has a crew and they are ruthless. I'd try to stay on their good side. They've been known to light into a few unknowing victims for one simple comment, and you called one of them out. Good luck. I recommend a retraction. (If that word is too big, seeing as you are a freshman, consult Old Mr. Webster)

DLballer11, what your basis for telling a legend on here that he isnt allowed to post? What is the last intelligent football comment you have made on CoachT? Thats what i thought.

Back to the game or should i say lets start talkin about the game. DL and Goodpasture is always a classic battle. DL has won the last two meetings which were the playoff game in 2002(28-0) and last years nailbiter(38-35). Rogers and Turner will be the feature matchup, yet I believe that might become overhyped. I believe this one will come down to who can win the battle in the trenches. I am takin the Stangs in a close one.

ill have my actual score later in the week.

DLballer11: Huh? You, being a high school freshman, have quite the mouth. I have yet to read one of your posts and understand your reasoning for it. You seem to be obsessed with one Apu N, that's all you've done is ask "Apu, where are you?"--What does that mean, look around, the guys name is impossible to miss. You appear to have issues with hsfball, personal issues, keep 'em that way. I am done for now, if this appears harsh, I apologize somewhat. Chains: Good call.

Goodpasture, hope you guys are bringin more than ole Pat T. All he is is six feet five inches of overrated! I am being completly sarcastic. The kid is a stud, but DL has a stud of their own, who happens to be playin most every position on the field. If it comes down to a shootout, so be it, that'll be a blast to watch, but if it comes down to who can run the ball: Look out Cougars. I hear the Mustangs are taking requests: GP fans, where would you like Rogers to play this week? WR, TB, Saftey, you pick.