Goodpasture vs. Lipscomb

DLballer11

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I have not been on here long. I started in week 1 and got upset with all the negative posting and naming calling. Especially the thing about some preacher. Anyway, I will just igore all of that and talk football. Yes, I can take a joke. I did not realize that was what this was about. Does anybody ever talk football? If they do, what type of Offense and Defense will Goodpasture run?

No I have not been on here long.  I started in week 1 and got upset with all the negative posting and naming calling.  Especially the thing about some preacher.  Anyway, I will just igore all of that and talk football.  Yes, I can take a joke.  I did not realize that was what this was about.  Does anybody ever talk football?  If they do, what type of Offense and Defense will Goodpasture run?

825340787[/snapback]

I am figuring the cougars will go from the gun so they can get the ball to Turner. The mustangs have to put the ball in Rogers hand 20 times a game to have a chance. Look for both teams to pull out all tricks. As I said last night I believe the Mustangs just have too many weapons this year.

Of course I am biased. I think Lipscomb has the advantage as well. Our running game is more versitile. I think Lipscomb will grind it out whether it be wet or dry. Rogers on Turner will be fun to see. We have to put presure on Porter. We have to make him make quick decisions & hopefully he will make some mistakes & throw some interceptions. As long as they dont throw it to Bland we will be okay. How many interceptions is he going to drop?

In fair conditions this game is a toss up, maybe GP as the favorite. However, if there is a lot of rain, you have to say the Mustangs will have the advantage. Twitty, dont be flustered by Easttnfballexpert, take everything with a grain of salt. He has no validity behind his argument. Like I said, he doesnt know the difference between a rectal thermometer and a tongue depressor. It's about 5th period at the Ole DL so he should be on here in another hour or two.

Edited by hsfball

Of course I am biased. I think Lipscomb has the advantage as well. Our running game is more versitile. I think Lipscomb will grind it out whether it be wet or dry. Rogers on Turner will be fun to see. We have to put presure on Porter. We have to make him make quick decisions & hopefully he will  make some mistakes & throw some interceptions. As long as they dont throw it to Bland we will be okay. How many interceptions is he going to drop?

825340808[/snapback]

Yes pressure on the quarterback is the key to both defenses. Goodpasture will be determined to go after Elrod hard. I am sure they watched Greenbriar film and film from the Huntingdon game and know the Mustang offense starts there. The Cougars will look to strike with the big play to Turner or draws or reverses.

p.s this Eddie Van Halan guy sounds bitter about something. Did he want the head job at Goodpasture and not get it or something. I guess both schools are glad he is not associated with them.

In fair conditions this game is a toss up, maybe GP as the favorite.  However, if there is a lot of rain, you have to say the Mustangs will have the advantage.  Twitty, dont be flustered by Easttnfballexpert, take everything with a grain of salt.  He has no validity behind his argument. Like I said, he doesnt know the difference between a rectal thermometer and a tongue depressor.  It's about 6th period at the Ole DL so he should be on here in another 40minutes or so.

825340810[/snapback]

Well I totally disagree. This game would not be even if played on Mars. No way Goodpasture has the weapons to hang with the Mustangs under any conditions this year. But of course I can see from your golf ball that you are really knowledgable about the game. Did you gain this insight from Playstation?

p.s. What do the comments about Easttnfootballexpert mean? I am confused. Is he a lipscomb player?

p.s  this Eddie Van Halan guy sounds bitter about something.  Did he want the head job at Goodpasture and not get it or something.  I guess both schools are glad he is not associated with them.

825340815[/snapback]

Why would I, Eddie Van Halen, the most prolific guitarist of all-time, want to coach at either one of those schools? (Please note that when ending a sentence that asks a question it is appropriate to use a ?. Do you understand.)