Goodpasture vs. Lipscomb

DLballer11

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to this site and found it quite interesting.  The graphics were a little cheesey, but somebody has really put a lot of time into this, it is really informative.

www.goodpasturefootball.com

I also went to this site, posted by Cougars 2 State, this site is not as informative, but the graphics are much much better, looks more professional.

The point is both schools obviously have a lot of support for people to make a website for high school football.  I LOVE IT! 

p.s. the ERA sales guy looks like he is from the 70's  :D, but hey, at least he put up the money to sponser the site. 

Good Luck to both teams.

825342291[/snapback]

The Lipscomb website is updated daily with new fresh information. Never thought the graphics were that cheesey. Goodpasture site does look more professional but the information is somewhat dated. Perhaps next season the mustangfanpage will have a more professional look while keeping its info current and ever changing. I believe that ERA guys picture is somewhat dated. I think more like 1999 than the 70's. Now thats just my opinion.

I see DL taking this one, and I am sick and tired of Goodpasture and their overrated players. I have seen Turner play many games and have not been impressed. He is big yes but that is it. I think he will get dominated in college for a while unless they beaf him up and make him a TE or make him faster. And can someone explain to me how Goodpasture ends up with the most overrated players in TN, not only in football, but in bball as well (Daniel and Frey) . I will say this that Turner is the most legit player of that bunch but to be rated as high as he is I wanna see somethin.

825341285[/snapback]

Turner is a great receiver in goodpasture's system. Lob the ball up with a mediocre quarterback and let the big guy bring it down. That is great and all until he is covered by an athlete or at least someone over 5'5. If I recall right rogers jumped over pat t last year and intercepted off a much better thrower. but we will see. With the mustangs dominate front 7 i would have to say DL 21 GP 7

wow what a great thing to say. coming from a preacher and all.  atheists and democrats always go hand in hand right? wow i have never seen more evil coming from a "christian"........

825342332[/snapback]

Might wanna loosen up that grip on reality there for a minute. Just calm down and I will introduce you to CoachT: CoachT is a dwelling place for high school sports fans, players, coaches, and parents, as well as sarcasm, joking, and verbal harrassment. Soon you will become familiar with the ways of CoachT and become a real user like the losers on the Lipscomb boards. I think I know how to joke with the best of them, I know the CoachT ways, I know many posters. There is only one thing you need to know at this point of your CoachT life: your role! Relax, I was only kidding, you see I do not know you, or at least your identity. Therefore, I can only go by your previous posts where I see that you take things too seriously, so I feel the need to tell you I am joking. Post again, make fun, poke fun, have fun, please don't fire on someone about religion. (That almost rhymes). Peace.

Hey Cougars2state I would like to say that I am entitled to my opinion and I have seen some of the best players in high school play. He is big and I believe I said he would be converted to TE and someone else has heard that so you can't say I don't know what I am talking about. He is big yeah and I wish I could be there to show my point but I will not be but I am sure DL will prove my point with a victory. If he does finally show something then I will give him credit but I dont see that happening. It's been like that at GP for years, all talk.

Hey Cougars2state I would like to say that I am entitled to my opinion and I have seen some of the best players in high school play. He is big and I believe I said he would be converted to TE and someone else has heard that so you can't say I don't know what I am talking about. He is big yeah and I wish I could be there to show my point but I will not be but I am sure DL will prove my point with a victory. If he does finally show something then I will give him credit but I dont see that happening. It's been like that at GP for years, all talk.

825343312[/snapback]

Moose,

You talk crazy when you stay up this late. Does your mom and dad know you're up at this hour?

And that's hearsay. It can't be admitted here (read the rules). Sorry. GP basher! ;)

And yes I can say it: YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!

Lookout!! Serious post ahead: Okay, through the grapevine I'm hearin rumors of game changing madness. Someone please let us know the truth as soon as possible. I don't want anyone's useless opinion on when the game should be, and I don't want to know what you heard from a guy who heard from a guy who's cousin goes to Goodpasture elementary school. If you know the facts, and only if you know the facts, please post them. Thanks.