Goodpasture vs. Lipscomb

DLballer11

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

over rated players***

825346834[/snapback]

If you'll look to the lower right hand corner of your posts, there is an "Edit" button, Chief. This can be used to keep those of us who are reading this from having to read 2 meaningless posts as opposed to 1.

3 people??? I'll give Pat his props, he's really good, but I guarantee you it didn't take three people. "If you don't know what you're talking about.. tell us...or DONT say anything." -- Which would you like? I mean it seems to me to be one or the other, two opposites, speaking or not speaking, come on now.

Just as I predicted....this one was no contest. If Wilkerson does not fumble this one gets ugly late. Lipscomb goes prevent and gives up a token touchdown.

I dont think there is anyone in te east who can play with the Mustangs. I hope Huntingdon is getting scared....cause revenge will sweet.......

I can assure you that Huntingdon isn't scared. What they are is focused. They're taking it one game at a time and maybe you'll get your chance in December. So far no team has scored over one TD against them. Bell is gone but Boo is filling his spot just fine, he had 244 yds on 7 carries Friday for 6 TDs, an 85 yd kick off return for another TD and a 24 yd pass reception. So don't ever think they're scared just remember how they played last December.

I dont think there is anyone in te east who can play with the Mustangs.  I hope Huntingdon is getting scared....cause revenge will sweet.......

825347018[/snapback]

Good move genius. For a knowitall, that post was a big mental error. Lets hold off on calling out Hntingdon until we have reason to do so, because until then, it will only bring up not-so-fond memories for the stangaroos.