Creek Wood vs. Greenbrier

tiger63

I hear that Williams has really gotten the players attention this week Bobcat fans.  Greenbrier may be 3-0 after beating three pretty darn good football teams, but if they don't win this one then they are 0-1 folks.  When it comes to the playoffs that 3-0 mark won't mean a whole hill of beans if they are 0-1 in region 5-3A.

825342795[/snapback]

Actually, the overall record can play an important part. As is often the case in this region, ties come into play. Records within the region will go from head to head to next jump to overall. GB would have faced this last year if we would have lost any of the last games. We would have ended up in a three-way tie and we had less wins in the overall after loses to Fort Campbell, Lipscomb, and WH. We would have gone to 3rd place. Starting region play 3 and 0 feels much better 1 and 2.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Greenbrier v Creek Wood game is still on for Friday @ 7:30 pm.  It looks like the worst weather may miss Middle Tennessee Friday night.  Good decision to play this game on Friday?  I hope so.  Big crowd expected @ Creek Wood.  The field may be wet, but the weather may be gone.  Hope Greenbrier has a safe trip to Charlotte Friday Night. ;)

825343711[/snapback]

Greenbrier has normally been bringing a huge crowd for the away games. Hopefully the rain won't hold anyone back.

RAIN!  RAIN!  STAY AWAY!!!!!  :lol:

825342112[/snapback]

Well, it looks like you may get your wish!

I'm no weather man, but watching how the stom is moving on the radar, it looks like that most of the Nashville area will be out of trouble by tomorrow night.

All those folks who rescheduled for tonight may have worse weather than they would have had if they'd of just left it alone! :)

Let's keep our fingers crossed!