Creek Wood vs. Greenbrier

tiger63

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont worry the visitor's bleachers are plenty big. It looks like there could be alot of people standing with the wood winning two in a row look for a big crowd on the home side to. The first game the home side bleachers were full and with CW bringing big crowds to last two away games, the place should be full. Also dont worry about the playing surface, the field is in great shape. GO RED HAWKS.

Now the Hawks get to see just how far they've come. The players and coaches have been working their rears off, and it's time now to see how we match up with the best the region has to offer. The place should be rocking on both sides. CW needs to cut down on costly mistakes and take care of the ball so Greenbrier gets nothing easy. They'll make us pay for our mistakes. Everyone in this part of the county needs to be out Friday night and cheer on the Red hawks. :D

yea i agree this should be a good game... but Greenbrier will come out on top. Creekwood may have more depth at rb, but with a running back like herndon you really dont need a whole lot of depth. Friday night i watched the game agaisnt beech and the game that roger had was juss ridcoulos i have never ever seen anyone that even compares to him. Say what you want but until someone stops him he is the best by far in my book. I dont think he has been tackled by one player all year, every run i have seen it has taken 2 plus to take him down, and i dont see this week being any different. CW may be somewhat improved this year but i dont believe it will be enuff to hold off the cats so good luck to both teams but i pick gb 28-14.

Go Bobcats!!