Creek Wood vs. Greenbrier

tiger63

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenbrier may have a few scares along the way, but I don't think they will really be threatened until the second round of the playoffs, they are too good.

825337960[/snapback]

hope your talking about about as far as region games go b/c white house WILL be more then just a scare for the bobcats.... but i still give greenbrier the win over creekwood

GB-35

Creekwood-10

hope your talking about about as far as region games go b/c white house WILL be more then just a scare for the bobcats.... but i still give greenbrier the win over creekwood

GB-35

Creekwood-10

825338058[/snapback]

Evidently the Devils are already thinking about the Bobcats.

One game at a time. Focus on Creekwood, Cats. The White House game won't mean a hill of beans when it comes down to region. Besides the pressure is all on them to keep their streak.

Edited by EZBeingGreen

i see WE have alot of peoples respect now. most of you are picking a fairly close game however, close doesn't mean jack it is still a loss. Let me tell you my prediction( by the way I've been correct each and every week) we will blast "HERO" LIKE HE HAS NEVER BEEN HIT BEFORE! In about the middle of the second quarter "HERO" will come out of the game for good, and all of greenbriar will start to cry and without their hero they will fall 18-12 to the ALL MIGHTY REDHAWKS. HEART OVER riods

i see WE have alot of peoples respect now. most of you are picking a fairly close game however, close doesn't mean jack it is still a loss. Let me tell you my prediction( by the way I've been correct each and every week) we will blast "HERO" LIKE HE HAS NEVER BEEN HIT BEFORE! In about the middle of the second quarter "HERO" will come out of the game for good, and all of greenbriar will start to cry and without their hero they will fall 18-12 to the ALL MIGHTY REDHAWKS. HEART OVER riods

825339031[/snapback]

Tink, I'm not going to play your game of "tag", but I just have to correct you on one thing. Speaking for myself, I respect Creekwood, but I have NO respect for you since you consistently and intentionally do nothing but instigate and antagonize on this board. Do Creekwood a favor and don't try to be their representative. The good that "your" team has done is only tainted by your posts.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2

Greenbrier[/url]Cat2' date='Sep 13 2004 - 10:14 AM']Tink, I'm not going to play your game of "tag", but I just have to correct you on one thing.  Speaking for myself, I respect Creekwood, but I have NO respect for you since you consistently and intentionally do nothing but instigate and antagonize on this board.  Do Creekwood a favor and don't try to be their representative. The good that "your" team has done is only tainted by your posts.

825339052[/snapback]

I think you nailed it Cat. We all have fans that give us a black eye and I would guess this is the case for CW. Most of their posters seem to be a really classy bunch that pulls for their team and still respects most of the others. It's a shame to have a program start moving in a positive direction and then have one individual to bring it back.

WOW only 4DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS anyone thought about the effects IVAN could have on the game?

All COACHT readers understand that Tink does not speak for the Football program.

He volcanoes at the mouth in a classless manner. SORRY for readers to thave to read his thoughts. Will the weather have any affect or does it matter since bothe teams are runnning teams. I wish both teams the best of luck and I can hardly wait. Invite the neighbors and show up at the WOOD fri. for some good old-fashioned TN Hihg School Football. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please disregard tink69.  The players and coaches of CW know what is ahead of them this week.  Greenbrier is a well coached team and are at the level that CW wants to achieve.  The coaches, players, and community of CW have the upmost respect for Greenbrier.  We look forward to the game and have a safe trip down. :huh:

825339077[/snapback]

Classy post Bird. We look forward to the trip down.