Creek Wood vs. Greenbrier

tiger63

The players and coaches of CW know what is ahead of them this week.  Greenbrier is a well coached team and are at the level that CW wants to achieve.  The coaches, players, and community of CW have the upmost respect for Greenbrier.  We look forward to the game and have a safe trip down. :huh:

825339077[/snapback]

Classy post, Bird. I think Greenbrier is looking forward to having the challenge of playing the immerging Creekwood team. We look forward to a great game of Friday night football. Thanks in advance for the hospitality.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NIce to see tha Cw is finally getting some respect. Greenbriar is a great team. SHould go deep into the playoffs if they keep everybody healthy. How bout that Herndon boy has he picked which college he is gonna play at? Creek Wood has a good defense but they are gonna have their hands full with him. ON the flip side, Cw has a powerful offense and Greenbriar will have to work to stop them. Look for big numbers on both sides of this one. Tink i honsetly think you are the dumbest person on the face of the earth. you have nothing to do with the Creek Wood football program so quit talkin crap. you are worthless. Well i know that all the former CW boys down here at UTC are making the trip for the game so should be a big crowd, hope it doesnt rain. Good Luck to both teams, should be fun to watch. Go CW.

CBarkley, it has been stated many times , tink 69 is not a member of the football team. The fans of the Redhawks would like to welcome all Greenbrair fans to our new school and wish you a safe trip down on Friday night. We certainly hope for a good and safe game. We certainly know this is an up hill battle.

Edited by tiger63

We're in that pivotal 3rd year where we're no longer considered new and the expectations are to compete with EVERYONE! You look at any schools who have been through this in the past few years(Sycamore for example) and their 3rd year is when it happens(in all sports). IF we can limit our mistakes and stay on the field and keep a great back like Herndon off as much as possible then we can give ourselves a chance to beat a top ranked team like Greenbrier. It won't be easy and everyone over here knows it, but it's time to expect to do it. Regardless of what happens, there are still a lot of region games left and one big win or one loss won't make or break us now. 4 days to match up against the best and go toe to toe.

Thanks cbarkley, just dont like people like that. I have no respect for him, if I could find out who he was i would prolly slap the crap outa him. What a loser. People like him make me glad im not at CW anymore. It just baffles me that someone can be so classless and stupid. I mean redhawk1 proved that he wasnt a football player by the time of one of his posts and yet he still says he is and talks trash. I wish he would start talkin smack to me so i can show him how its done, im sure all the Sycamore people remember from last b-ball season :D . well GB fans drive safe on your way to CW and goodluck to both teams, Redhawk1 and anyone else at cw dont tell my gf im comin home cause im gonna suprise her, how sweet. GO CW!

Edited by creekwoodcrazy56

Thanks cbarkley, just dont like people like that.  I have no respect for him, if I could find out who he was i would prolly slap the crap outa him.  What a loser.  People like him make me glad im not at CW anymore.  It just baffles me that someone can be so classless and stupid.  I mean redhawk1  proved that he wasnt a football player by the time of one of his posts and yet he still says he is and talks trash.  I wish he would start talkin smack to me so i can show him how its done, im sure all the Sycamore people remember from last b-ball season  :D .  well GB fans drive safe on your way to CW and goodluck to both teams,  Redhawk1 and anyone else at cw dont tell my gf im comin home cause im gonna suprise her, how sweet.  GO CW!

825340363[/snapback]

Find and qoute the post that i made after 1:15! ELA i've done nothing out of line I state my opinion just like everyone else, just like you do allllll the time. I' ve never used bad words or anything like that i just say what others are to chicken to say! ELA do what you got to but it could be a lawsuit!! ha.... just kiddin see i like to have fun anyways we had a great enthusatic day yesterde and bring on the kittens and their "HERO"

Edited by tink69