Top Players in the State?

CAsoccerGiRLiE

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think heather trimiew from ccs is one of the best soccer players in TN.

She has really good stats for missing games thanks to sickness. Also she is a leader for the team. Also ccs if very dependant of heather and her ability to score. Without heather there would be a lot close games and you might be seeing ccs going into the state semi's with such an advantage.

I think two of the overlooked players in Tennessee are Andi Morrow (Scott County High) and Sarah Dysarczyk (Oneida High School). Both are extremely strong defenders and team leaders. Andi has also been a strong offensive player for her team as well. She makes long runs from the back, and with her speed and aggression, is a threat to any opposing team. Sarah is the key defender for Oneida. She holds the team together in the back and often makes runs up field. Both girls play for the Diadora Impact in Knoxville, and I expect will be signing with a college team soon.

825359905[/snapback]

I have never heard of these girls or theese schools. Do they play respectful teams or do they just stand out against bad teams?

i think heather trimiew from ccs is one of the best soccer players in TN. 

She has really good stats for missing games thanks to sickness. Also she is a leader for the team.  Also ccs if very dependant of heather and her ability to score.  Without heather there would be a lot close games and you might be seeing ccs going into the state semi's with such an advantage.

825393293[/snapback]

I think that Heather is overrated when it comes to soccer, but she definitly rules in track(I have played against her in both, so I know). There are definatly better players in the state. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but i do wish her luck in track. I know she will go to a great school.

You are so right, soccerislife. I haven't heard of either of those girls or schools either.

Also, Heather Trimiew is overated in soccer. She is a strong, solid player, but she isn't one of the best in TN. She might be in her division, which I don't think is the strongest. I'd say that Caitlin Cook, Paige Lanter, Lacy Morrison, Jaimee Cooper, are some of the top girls. Also Father Ryan and JPII had talented players. Like soccerislife said, in track there is no substitute for Trimiew. She is making the right decicion persuing track.

Edited by LifeisGood4