Lincoln Co. @ Franklin Co.

iam1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Lincoln County did get their tails kicked, but I will put Middle Tennessee High School Football up against anybody else!!! ANYBODY!!! As far as Lincoln County vs. Franklin County, you can use the familiar phrase, "Throw the record books out" on this one. This rivalry is one of the best! The Rebels have the better team, but that doesn't always matter in these games!!!

Franklin County is highly over rated so far. This will be their first big test of the season. The Rebels have the 54th toughest schedule in the state. Lincoln County has the 32nd. Franklin County has played 3 teams in their first four games who aren't 5A. However, that doens't mean that those teams aren't as good as 5A teams. Lincoln County has played 3 tough teams: Franklin's strength rating is 8th, Blackman's is 18th, and Riverdale's is 2nd. Franklin County's ? Father Ryan 7th in Division II, Tullahoma 41st, Cumberland County 44th, Hillsboro (good team but not as good as in years past) 23rd. I think this game will be close. Franklin County does have better talent so far this season. However, you must look at the team's they have played compared to Lincoln County's. Lincoln County played the number 19 team in the nation and lost 49-0. Lincoln County will not see that kind of explosive offense or defense from Franklin County. I feel the Falcons will win this game in a close one. 17-14 LC. If the Rebels win this game, I will admit that I was wrong by stating they were "highly over rated." But they have yet to show me a good solid win. Franklin County only won by 6 points against Hillsboro last Friday Night. Friday night will tell all. Edited by tdluna