Perry County @ Trinity Christian Acadamy

ReitzFan

This game WILL decide who will be the 4th seed in region 7-1A. The winner will earn the right to play either West Carroll or South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> in the first round of the playoffs. Perry County is improved and TCA is young. However, with the game being played at TCA, and with TCA having 2 weeks to prepare, I will go with TCA in this one.

Edited by ReitzFan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Lake County play this season. They would more than likely finish last, or next to last, in 7-1A. I predict that when the playoffs start, region 7-1A will go 3 and 1 against region 8-1A in the first round of the playoffs.

Here are my predicted seeds for 7-1A and 8-1A

Region 7-1A 1-USJ, 2-JCS, 3-Fayette Acad., 4-TCA

Region 8-1A 1-West Carroll, 2- South Fulton, 3- Bruceton, 4-Greenfield

I have seen Lake County play this season.  They would more than likely finish last, or next to last,  in 7-1A.  I predict that when the playoffs start, region 7-1A will go 3 and 1 against region 8-1A in the first round of the playoffs.

Here are my predicted seeds for 7-1A and 8-1A

Region 7-1A  1-USJ, 2-JCS, 3-Fayette Acad., 4-TCA

Region 8-1A  1-West Carroll, 2- South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>, 3- Bruceton, 4-Greenfield

825338666[/snapback]

I think you will be very surprised where Lake Co. finishes in the region. I bet you saw them play against Trinty.

I have seen Lake County play this season. They would more than likely finish last, or next to last, in 7-1A. I predict that when the playoffs start, region 7-

1A will go 3 and 1 against region 8-1A in the first round of the playoffs.

Lake County does not play in region 7-1A, region 7 is Fayette Academy, USJ, JCS, Trinity, Middleton, and Perry County.......

This game WILL decide who will be the 4th seed in region 8-1A. The winner will earn the right to play either West Carroll or South Fulton in the first round of the playoffs. Perry County is improved and TCA is young. However, with the game being played at TCA, and with TCA having 2 weeks to prepare, I will go with TCA in this one.

Explain to me why this game will decide who will be the 4th seed in a completely different region than Perry County and Trinity play in...

This game WILL decide who will be the 4th seed in region 7-1A.  The winner will earn the right to play either West Carroll or South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Fulton</a> in the first round of the playoffs.  Perry County is improved and TCA is young.  However, with the game being played at TCA, and with TCA having 2 weeks to prepare, I will go with TCA in this one.

825338592[/snapback]

I have never seen where having a week off really helps much. Sure its good if you have someone resting a injury but usely a team will be a little rusty. I think pc is a little to strong for TCA this year. GO EAGLES !

Edited by jj420