SC@Upperman

oldsc7

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

owls only score six? not good i would say. ouls will beat macon co. but will lose to TC in two weeks and get beat by PP last game of the reg. season. the way they played in the rain last night bet coach maynord is hopeing it stays dry the last part of the season.

825344852[/snapback]

I think it's really comical everyone is talking of the OWLS' demise. You can throw out last night. SC got the lead and just did what they had to do to win. SC really could have scored at least 3 more times...but a timely penalty inside the 10 and two fumbles inside the 15 ended those threats. Upperman played hard but really had no chance to score. SC played to win...not run up the score. I think that was smart in the conditions. Gee...we won the game...it's no different from 55-0. It's goes down as a region win. :D

I'll have to say that the Owls looked like they'd rather been somwehere else last night. Wilmore hasn't looked like Wilmore of old for two straight weeks. Maybe, Dyer should be getting more carries? Defense played great. O-line has some work to do. They look like they take plays off and only try to block when they have to. Don't know, we'll see.

I'll have to say that the Owls looked like they'd rather been somwehere else last night. Wilmore hasn't looked like Wilmore of old for two straight weeks. Maybe, Dyer should be getting more carries? Defense played great. O-line has some work to do. They look like they take plays off and only try to block when they have to. Don't know, we'll see.

825345301[/snapback]

I think I'll leave the play selection and who gets the ball up to the coaches. Donald Duck would have had a tough time last night. I didn't see anybody taking plays off. I did see 9 men in the box. We chose not to throw...which with the lead...was a good decision. It wasn't the rain as much as it was the wind.