DB wins

DZbettin

Roll Tribe Roll! Can we be stopped? I dont think so. Who are we gonna line up against in the playoffs?

825345653[/snapback]

Way to early to tell. If, if, if DB does happen to win the Big East, they would play the number 4 spot outta Region 2 in the 1st round. I think Oak Ridge is the best in Region 2 followed by Ooltewah, Soddy Daisy. I would put William Blount and Farragut next followed by McMinn Co. I believe there is a good chance it could be Farragut that finishes 4th in Region 2. Those are alot of ifs, but it was just for fun

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOYS, BOYS, BOYS, YOU GUYS ARE KILLING ME.

1) DB WILL NOT WIN THE STATE THIS YEAR, AND THE QB IS NOT AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED, AND NEITHER WAS THE WO #1.

I BELIEVE THEY WILL GET BEAT BY SOMEONE IN THE CONF.

2) JC D PLAYED GREAT, THEY DESERVED TO WIN THE GAME. DB PLAYED RIGHT INTO THERE HANDS. DB DID NOT TRY TO RUN THE BALL IN THE FIRST HALF, AND THE BIG SLUMBERING QB DOES NOT HAVE ANY SPEED, AND COULD NOT AVOID THE RUSH, JC HAD 5 AND 6 GUYS PLAYING PASS COVERAGE AND WOULD NOT GIVE ANYTHING UP DEEP. ALSO DB QB MISSED HIS OPEN WO ALL NIGHT LONG, AND WHEN HE DID HIT THEM THEY DROPPED THE BALL.

3) COACH U AND ALL YOU PECUKET FANS WAKE UP. IN THE FIRST HALF HE HAD TIME TO RUN THE PLAYS, HE HAD TIME TO THROW THE BALL AND HE DID, RIGHT TO A DB CB FOR A TD. JC WAS INSIDE THE 30 YARDLINE 3 TIMES IN THE FIRST HALF AND COULD NOT SCORE, ALL DB DID WAS GO TACKLE SCHEVY, WE COULD NOT THROW THE BALL AT ALL WE BECAME ONE DEMENTIONAL AND EASY TO STOP. WHERE WAS THIS OUTSTANDING LEADER!

4)IN THE SECOND HALF, COACH CLARK FIGURED OUT THAT BEN COULD NOT THROW THE BALL IN THE OCEAN IF HE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF IT. SO HE WENT A TACKLED SCHEVY AND WE SAW WHAT HAPPEN, THE JC WO MADE GREAT EFFORTS TO GET INTO POSITION TO CATCH THE BALL BUT ITS HARD TO CATCH IT WHEN IT BOUNCES OF YOUR SHOE TIPS OR IS 3 FOOT BEHIND YOU,

AND PLEASE DON'T BLAME THE O-LINE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T THROW THE BALL, FROM WHERE I WAS SITTING EVERY PASS WAS HEADED TOWARD THE AREA THAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO, BUT ASK DALLAS & SHANE, YOU CAN'T CATCH IT IF IT IS NOT NEAR YOU. ALSO THE GREAT LEADER JUMPED DALLAS AT ONE POINT BECAUSE HE THREW THE BALL BEHIND HIM, NOT WHAT I CALL A LEADER!

FACE FACT COACH U AND YOU EXPERTS MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, THE BETTER PLAYER WAS RUN OF THE TEAM BUY COACH U TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR LEADER!

A LITTLE NOTE, JC WAS HELPED A BUNCH BY ONE REF ON THE FIELD, EVERY TIME DB MADE A BIG PLAY HE WAS THERE TO HELP OUT. HE HAPPENS TO BE FROM MO-TOWN AND PLAYED HIS COLLEGE BALL 20 YEAR AGO AT CNC.

WATCH THE FILMS AND TELL ME HOW MUCH HE HELP.

1) DB WILL NOT WIN THE STATE THIS YEAR, AND THE QB IS NOT AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED, AND NEITHER WAS THE WO #1.

2) JC D PLAYED GREAT, THEY DESERVED TO WIN THE GAME. DB PLAYED RIGHT INTO THERE HANDS. DB DID NOT TRY TO RUN THE BALL IN THE FIRST HALF, AND THE BIG SLUMBERING QB DOES NOT HAVE ANY SPEED, AND COULD NOT AVOID THE RUSH, JC HAD 5 AND 6 GUYS PLAYING PASS COVERAGE AND WOULD NOT GIVE ANYTHING UP DEEP. ALSO DB QB MISSED HIS OPEN WO ALL NIGHT LONG, AND WHEN HE DID HIT THEM THEY DROPPED THE BALL.

3) COACH U AND ALL YOU PECUKET FANS WAKE UP. IN THE FIRST HALF HE HAD TIME TO RUN THE PLAYS, HE HAD TIME TO THROW THE BALL AND HE DID, RIGHT TO A DB CB FOR A TD. JC WAS INSIDE THE 30 YARDLINE 3 TIMES IN THE FIRST HALF AND COULD NOT SCORE, ALL DB DID WAS GO TACKLE SCHEVY, WE COULD NOT THROW THE BALL AT ALL WE BECAME ONE DEMENTIONAL AND EASY TO STOP. WHERE WAS THIS OUTSTANDING LEADER!

4)IN THE SECOND HALF, COACH CLARK FIGURED OUT THAT BEN COULD NOT THROW THE BALL IN THE OCEAN IF HE WAS STANDING IN FRONT OF IT. SO HE WENT A TACKLED SCHEVY AND WE SAW WHAT HAPPEN, THE JC WO MADE GREAT EFFORTS TO GET INTO POSITION TO CATCH THE BALL BUT ITS HARD TO CATCH IT WHEN IT BOUNCES OF YOUR SHOE TIPS OR IS 3 FOOT BEHIND YOU,

AND PLEASE DON'T BLAME THE O-LINE FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T THROW THE BALL, FROM WHERE I WAS SITTING EVERY PASS WAS HEADED TOWARD THE AREA THAT IT WAS SUPPOSE TO GO, BUT ASK DALLAS & SHANE, YOU CAN'T CATCH IT IF IT IS NOT NEAR YOU. ALSO THE GREAT LEADER JUMPED DALLAS AT ONE POINT BECAUSE HE THREW THE BALL BEHIND HIM, NOT WHAT I CALL A LEADER!

FACE FACT COACH U AND YOU EXPERTS MADE THE WRONG CHOICE, THE BETTER PLAYER WAS RUN OF THE TEAM BUY COACH U TO MAKE ROOM FOR YOUR LEADER!

A LITTLE NOTE, JC WAS HELPED A BUNCH BY ONE REF ON THE FIELD, EVERY TIME DB MADE A BIG PLAY HE WAS THERE TO HELP OUT. HE HAPPENS TO BE FROM MO-TOWN AND PLAYED HIS COLLEGE BALL 20 YEAR AGO AT CNC.

825345719[/snapback]

I think its time for you to pick another team to root for, YOU ARE A JEFFERSON CO CANCER. If all you are going to do is rip the team, find a new one, the team doesn`t need you. The bottom line is we didn`t throw the much in the first half when we had time. By the 2nd half DB was sending 7 people every play, and had 9 guys at the line of scrimmage. It would not have mattered John Elway dropped back to pass.... there was no time to throw the ball period. Ben had to throw off balanced, or with a DB defender in his face the whole game. Drew wouldn`t have done any better. Ben did make one REALLY bad mistake when he fluttered the pass that lead to DB's first TD. Don`t blame Ben for us not throwing the ball, he doesn`t call the plays. BTW we didn`t throw the ball all that much when Drew started against Rhea Co either.

Barnyard, you are obviously slaw broth. How are you going to bash Duran clown. You are obviously a washed up player from last year that is mad that a junior quarterback(when he played against you last year) beat you alls great team. Nobody wants to hear it on here. You bashing jeff countys qb now because you quit the team this year? you can't take the heat. since you obviously know all the answers to everything, like DB won't win state, how high will gas prices be by the end of the month? Oh yeha and im taking a cruise to the carribean in 18 days, will there be any hurricanes? Thanks

Barnyard---If being the fan of one player is more important to you than the Pats as a team, then please keep your thoughts to yourself. Self-inflated egos and self-images keep a person from being a team player and this year's Pat football program is about TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More). I remember a certain player throwing an interception in the endzone in the first game that could be seen as costing us the game and nobody rode his case--so lay off! Team players don't quit and they don't whine. Please be positive or be gone (like to Green Bay to get some cheese!). The Pats will run the table because of their commitment and their heart--something whiners and quitters do not understand.

Barnyard---If being the fan of one player is more important to you than the Pats as a team, then please keep your thoughts to yourself.  Self-inflated egos and self-images keep a person from being a team player and this year's Pat football program is about TEAM (Together Everyone Achieves More).  I remember a certain player throwing an interception in the endzone in the first game that could be seen as costing us the game and nobody rode his case--so lay off!  Team players don't quit and they don't whine.  Please be positive or be gone (like to Green Bay to get some cheese!).  The Pats will run the table because of their commitment and their heart--something whiners and quitters do not understand.

825345831[/snapback]

4All & 10, my playing days have been long over 20 years ago. You guy's can't stand being told the truth, when you can look back at your day and say to your self and everyone else, I did not do very well today, you will have arrived as a ballplayer, and it will make you a better person. The next day you must have learn from your mistakes and make a promise to yourself to not make the same misatke again. As for your statements about about Drew, (be man and say what you thing and don't hide behind words) being a whiner, and quiter, you need to put yourself in his place, I do not believe you would set the bench and like what was going on. Its obvious that your Coach U has not told you or the rest of the team the truth about him quiting. HE WAS AT PRACTICE ON MONDAY GETTING READY TO GO ON THE FIELD AND GUT TOLD HIM TO GO SEE COACH U. Ask yourself this ? Why would Coach U ask Drew to come to his office, he was there and ready to practice. I would think if he has quite why is he here.

After Drew went in to his office he ask Drew 5 time to quite the team before Drew gave in and told him he would quite. Because he told him if the coach did not want him to play that much he thought it would be best for the team if he quite. ( show how much he cared DU!) This is the truth and before you go running your mouth about something you should know the facts! ASK YOUR COACH! lets see if he will tell truth. I happen to run in to Drew on my way out of the ballgame last night, he was as hurt as anybody on the team for the loss. HE SAID I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE OUT THERE WITH MY BUDDIES, AND THIS REALLY stinks. For the (TEAM) he possible made a much bigger statement than you!

4All & 10, my playing days have been long over 20 years ago. You guy's can't stand being told the truth, when you can look back at your day and say to your self and everyone else, I did not do very well today, you will have arrived as a ballplayer, and it will make you a better person. The next day you must have learn from your mistakes and make a promise to yourself to not make the same misatke again. As for your statements about about Drew, (be man and say what you thing and don't hide behind words) being a whiner, and quiter, you need to put yourself in his place, I do not believe you would set the bench and like what was going on. Its obvious that your Coach U has not told you or the rest of the team the truth about him quiting. HE WAS AT PRACTICE ON MONDAY GETTING READY TO GO ON THE FIELD AND GUT TOLD HIM TO GO SEE COACH U. Ask yourself this ? Why would Coach U ask Drew to come to his office, he was there and ready to practice. I would think if he has quite why is he here.

After Drew went in to his office he ask Drew 5 time to quite the team before Drew gave in and told him he would quite. Because he told him if the coach did not want him to play that much he thought it would be best for the team if he quite.  ( show how much he cared DU!) This is the truth and before you go running your mouth about something you should know the facts! ASK YOUR COACH! lets see if he will tell truth. I happen to run in to Drew on my way out of the ballgame last night, he was as hurt as anybody on the team for the loss. HE SAID I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE OUT THERE WITH MY BUDDIES, AND THIS REALLY stinks. For the (TEAM) he possible made a much bigger statement than you!

825346086[/snapback]

Can you just go away and not come back? What a Soap Opera, who cares. Play ball.

THAT IS WIN #13 IN A ROW FOR THE TRIBE. DB IS 5-0.on the season and JEFF CO...2-2

This series is starting to be like UT vs Vandy or Kentucky, sure you call it a rivalry game, and every once in a while the game is close (like last night), but, when you get down to it.... one team always WINS!!

GRAHAM CLARK'S INDIANS ARE 13-0 VS JEFF COUNTY.... dating back to 1993, the start of the GMan Era.

QUOTE THAT BOYZ!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

After Drew went in to his office he ask Drew 5 time to quite the team before Drew gave in and told him he would quite. Because he told him if the coach did not want him to play that much he thought it would be best for the team if he quite.  ( show how much he cared DU!) This is the truth and before you go running your mouth about something you should know the facts! ASK YOUR COACH! lets see if he will tell truth. I happen to run in to Drew on my way out of the ballgame last night, he was as hurt as anybody on the team for the loss. HE SAID I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO BE OUT THERE WITH MY BUDDIES, AND THIS REALLY stinks. For the (TEAM) he possible made a much bigger statement than you!

825346086[/snapback]

I have a hard time believing that, asking him to quit the team? I think not. Look at it this way, Drew would never had been in that situation if he was the better quarterback, he would be starting and this would have never happened, but Pewitt got the job and him and his family and whoever you are just cant take it.

THAT IS WIN #13 IN A ROW FOR THE TRIBE. DB IS 5-0.on the season and JEFF CO...2-2

This series is starting to be like UT vs Vandy or Kentucky, sure you call it a rivalry game, and every once in a while the game is close (like last night), but, when you get down to it.... one team always WINS!!

GRAHAM CLARK'S INDIANS ARE 13-0 VS JEFF COUNTY.... dating back to 1993, the start of the GMan Era.

QUOTE THAT BOYZ!!

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

825346105[/snapback]

dont worry, give euverard a few years to work with his boys and it will be like when jim tressel joined ohio st when they play michigan, in about 3 years db will win every other year

825345719[/snapback]

Barnyardpat, I think I have figured you out. Regardless of what others have said, I see some merit in your statements. We may very well win out, due to the fact the rest of schedule doesn't look very strong. However, based on what I seen Thursday night, we won't travel far in the state. At this point, the QB position is the weakest on the field for the Pats. I don't know about your motivation, but mine are crystal clear, to advance in the state, we must have an effective passing game, and we don't. Can anyone else on the team throw the ball? Maybe move Crouch to QB, at least we could take advantage of some speed at that position. We should face the facts. In Coach U's present offense, Hopkins can hand the ball off. My question, why are we trying to win at BULLY ball when the whole world knows you have to throw SOME OF THE TIME? We can travel far in the state if we can be successfull thowing ball at least 20% of the time. Look foward to questions and comments. Oh, by the way, I was very proud of the "animals" that showed up in Kingsport.

This is unreal, you stupid people are back to doubting coach U. Haven`t you seen enough? So far Coach U has done more in his first year, than Meadows did in his first year, not only that but Meadows had alot more talent than coach U has now. We have played 4 games and have chances to win in all of them. Most of you people thought this year would be a rebuilding year, and now you are talking about winning a state championship? Where were you why I was the only person saying this is not a rebuilding year, we have the talent to not only make the playoffs but do some damage as well. We just went toe to toe with one of the most talented teams in the state, and you doubt coach U? The whole Drew Bowlin thing is over, stop crying over spilled milk. He's not going to be the starting QB this year, so drop it. BTW there is no way in this world that coach U would ask Drew to quit after being so high on him early in the year (remember he was named the starter first) Here's how I think it happened, Drew had been complaining about his playing time(its no secret), and coach U called him in to talk to him about it. I think Drew made it known that he thought he should either be the starting QB or moved to another position. Coach U may have said something like "I`ve picked my starting QB and I`m going to stick with him" Only coach U knows why he didn`t move Drew to another position. My guess is he thought Drew was too valuable at backup QB (you never know when Ben's knee could give out again), or it could have been that there was simply no open place to put him. I`m guessing that thats the point where Drew said "If you`re not going to start me somewhere, I`m quiting ". All this is just guessing on my part, only Drew and coach U know what was said.