DB wins

DZbettin

IF SCHEVY DOES NOT GET HURT OR TO BIG OF A HEAD, HE WILL BY PASS ALL THE JC BACK IN THE HISTORY OF THE SCHOOL. JC NEEDS TO TAKE THE PRESSURE OFF OF HIM SOME WAY OR ANOTHER, SO EVERYONE CANNOT KEY ON HIM.

HE IS BETTER THAN ALL THE GUYS BELOW.

UPTON, BOTH JENNINGS, BALES, MADDISON, CUNNINGHAM, HOUSTON, WEST, HODGE, HARRELL TWINS, ETC.

HE NEEDS TO GET ON THE WEIGHTS BIG TIME.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HE IS BETTER THAN ALL THE GUYS BELOW.

UPTON, BOTH JENNINGS, BALES, MADDISON, CUNNINGHAM, HOUSTON, WEST, HODGE, HARRELL TWINS, ETC.

HE NEEDS TO GET ON THE WEIGHTS BIG TIME.

825351733[/snapback]

Thats very tough to say at this point. Jeff Co has had some great RB's over the years, but Shiverdecker has a chance to be better than all of them. I`ve heard people say that a RB like Chris only comes through a program once in a while. At Jeff Co we have been blessed to have had a great lineage of talented RB's in recent years, Rickey Upton, Jonathan Schmidt, Jakeem Taylor, Houston, Jennings, and we should be able to add Shiverdecker's name to that list when its all said and done.

This is unreal, you stupid people are back to doubting coach U. Haven`t you seen enough? So far Coach U has done more in his first year, than Meadows did in his first year, not only that but Meadows had alot more talent than coach U has now. We have played 4 games and have chances to win in all of them. Most of you people thought this year would be a rebuilding year, and now you are talking about winning a state championship? Where were you why I was the only person saying this is not a rebuilding year, we have the talent to not only make the playoffs but do some damage as well. We just went toe to toe with one of the most talented teams in the state, and you doubt coach U? The whole Drew Bowlin thing is over, stop crying over spilled milk. He's not going to be the starting QB this year, so drop it. BTW there is no way in this world that coach U would ask Drew to quit after being so high on him early in the year (remember he was named the starter first) Here's how I think it happened, Drew had been complaining about his playing time(its no secret), and coach U called him in to talk to him about it. I think Drew made it known that he thought he should either be the starting QB or moved to another position. Coach U may have said something like "I`ve picked my starting QB and I`m going to stick with him" Only coach U knows why he didn`t move Drew to another position. My guess is he thought Drew was too valuable at backup QB (you never know when Ben's knee could give out again), or it could have been that there was simply no open place to put him. I`m guessing that thats the point where Drew said "If you`re not going to start me somewhere, I`m quiting ". All this is just guessing on my part, only Drew and coach U know what was said.

825346550[/snapback]

JC man after last years season everyone was talking about this year going to be a let down after 2003 season. I was about the only one that said the 2004 team will be the #2 team in the big east just like the last 2 years. Oh yea and just think Shiverdecker is only a sophomore, just think what is to come? and reliford is a junior so you have your 2 major backs coming back next year. and looks like we have a qb for next year or are we going to have the same qb challenge that we did this year. I really have a hard time believing that a coach, at any level, would ask a kid to quit. With these coaches being teachers on the field and in the classroom, they know how to teach these kids and motivate these boys. I just hope this whole thing will leave the entire coacht website b/c we don't need to be talking about one kid when there are 50 others on the jeff co team.

Thats very tough to say at this point. Jeff Co has had some great RB's over the years, but Shiverdecker has a chance to be better than all of them. I`ve heard people say that a RB like Chris only comes through a program once in a while. At Jeff Co we have been blessed to have had a great lineage of talented RB's in recent years, Rickey Upton, Jonathan Schmidt, Jakeem Taylor, Houston, Jennings, and we should be able to add Shiverdecker's name to that list when its all said and done.

825351800[/snapback]

Shiverdecker is probably the best open field runner and looks like a ghost to the defenders when he slips through would be tacklers hands. He just seems to have an extra gear and can stop and cut on a dime. these other great backs that have come through the jc program have seem to be more of a run over you type or run past you, shiverdecker is elusive and crafty. He is exciting to watch. i would have liked to seen carson and him in the same backfield now that would have been fun to watch.

JC man after last years season everyone was talking about this year going to be a let down after 2003 season.  I was about the only one that said the 2004 team will be the #2 team in the big east just like the last 2 years. Oh yea and just think Shiverdecker is only a sophomore, just think what is to come? and reliford is a junior so you have your 2 major backs coming back next year. and looks like we have a qb for next year or are we going to have the same qb challenge that we did this year. I really have a hard time believing that a coach, at any level, would ask a kid to quit. With these coaches being teachers on the field and in the classroom, they know how to teach these kids and motivate these boys. I just hope this whole thing will leave the entire coacht website b/c we don't need to be talking about one kid when there are 50 others on the jeff co team.

825352401[/snapback]

There's definately no love lost between you and that "one kid," I remember your many comments last year on coacht about him (baseball). but i agree, we should let it drop