Titans vs. Colts

NCS03

Totally inept play calling from the Titans on offense. Every time they have short yardage they give it to Brown for a loss. He is a great player but the call is totally unimaginitive and the Colts know it is coming.  It is a game of possesion against the Colts and the Titans are overall playing well but making bad 3rd down decisions.

825347544[/snapback]

I don't mind giving the ball to Brown but not on a deep handoff with 2 inches to go for a first down. They did that twice.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HORRIBLE OFFICIATING! HORRIBLE! Not saying that the Titans would have won with good officials (play calling... gee, let's hand it off deep in the backfield on 4th and inches when you have a line that's gonna give you push and a QB that won't have a problem getting a couple inches!), but it sure didn't help our effort. They'll call that stupid 5 yard rule on Dyson but then when dude is all over Bennett, nah, we'll let that slide. HORRIBLE! I'm not very happy right now... it's hard to be Zebras and Colts!

I still wonder why you run a deep handoff on the 3 yard line. McNair can get a couple inches on a sneak. Hes done it the past years of his career. Why not now? The officiating was inconsistant, i will agree with FHS on that. Im not liking the "feeler"call they made on Dyson in the first half. I understand the no contact rule after 5 yards with the receiver, but if they also say that the cornerback has the same right to the football, how is he not supposed to make contact??? I say if the cornerback is not disrupting the receivers route after 5 yards, but he is still touching him, like the "feeler" that Dyson did, let it slide ref!

Titans fell apart in the second half but i cant blame em. It seemed like yellow flags were being thrown all over the feild everyplay. Colts coudlnt even move the ball down the field in the first half by theirselves, the refs were doing it for them. Does anyone know how many penalties for how many yards against us. That was horrible officiating, when Calico comes back our offense will be a WHOLE LOT BETTER. We arent able to spread the feild becuase we dont have that deep threat right now, when Ty comes back it will keep defenses honest and we will be able to air it out and let the big man go get it. The titans will be fine. They have a top 3 QB, a running back they can actually rush for 100 consistenly and with Mason, Bennett, and Calico, one of the best recieving cores in the league.

Until the Titans figure out how to get pressure on the quarterback they will continue to loss. They blitzed a safety over and over and never touched Manning. Hunter punted one time in the second half. Reggie Wayne's highlight tape for the year will show a lot of Dyson's back.

Mason is an excellent receiver but he was pretty weak entering the end zone and getting stripped.

How many games has Calico played in since he was drafted? As I mentioned before, Bennett is average so if the homers want to keep saying we have a great receiving corp they're watching something I haven't seen. Average at best. Look at the other groups of receivers in the NFL and match them up. No comparison, Titans are middle of the pack at best.