Macon Co.@Smith Co.

mc85tiger

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is great....I guess Macon Co is the best 1-3 high school team in 3a...HA HA.

Smith Co. is going to wax your butts dudes...get ready for it. I hope Macon wins more than 3 games this year. Thats about the best you guys can hope for. Good luck.

Fan(who aint a good sign maker imallin...been too busy on SCPrides projects to make one)

825348047[/snapback]

Waxing...something you know about Fan?????????

Hey Mr. Twan when was the last time wilmore got 200 on macon's defense ....if i rember correctly he barley got 50 because someone stuck him good early and he wasnt the same and he wouldnt of got 100 the first game if it wasn't for his 40 yrd run when the game had done been decided.So where does 200 come from?

825347770[/snapback]

40 carries a game like wilmore they would have nearly 2,000 yards

2000 divided by 10 is 200. You have to average 200 a game to get 2000 in a regular season.

Wilmore had well over 50 in that game. He had severe bronchitis along with the flu and was unable to play defense. He threw up on the sideline a couple of times during the game. It was a miracle he even played. TC's qb had bronchitis last Friday and was unable to play after the 1st quarter. But hey...that was last year. This is this year. We'll see soon enough if you can stop him.

40 carries a game like wilmore they would have nearly 2,000 yards

2000 divided by 10 is 200.  You have to average 200 a game to get 2000 in a regular season. 

Wilmore had well over 50 in that game.  He had severe bronchitis along with the flu and was unable to play defense.  He threw up on the sideline a couple of times during the game.  It was a miracle he even played.  TC's qb had bronchitis last Friday and was unable to play after the 1st quarter.  But hey...that was last year.  This is this year.  We'll see soon enough if you can stop him.

825348074[/snapback]

He had 58 yards that night.If you conisder that well over 50 then I guess you are right,and i know that 2000 divided by 10 =200 but 1900 divided by 13 sure dont,and if i'm right he hasn't reached the 200 mark this season,but no doubt he is a good rb ill give him that

He had 58 yards that night.If you conisder that well over 50 then I guess you are right,and  i know that 2000 divided by 10 =200 but 1900 divided by 13 sure dont,and if i'm right he hasn't reached the 200 mark this season,but no doubt he is a good rb ill give him that

825348093[/snapback]

Yeah...he averaged 152 yards a game with the 58 yard game. He hasn't needed to gain 200 yards to win this year. He also didn't average 40 carries a game either. Like I said...that was last year.

Edited by Antwan

Yeah...he averaged 152 yards a game with the 58 yard game.  He hasn't needed to gain 200 yards to win.  He also didn't average 40 carries a game either. 

Like I said...that was last year.

825348106[/snapback]

Right since its this year only were did 200 yrds come from? i mean i dont think he has reached that mark this yr unless u started talking about last yr..something i thought a smith co person would never wanna do!

Right since its this year only were did 200 yrds come from? i mean i dont think he has reached that mark this yr unless u started talking about last yr..something i thought a smith co person would never wanna do!

825348112[/snapback]

I told you where the 40 carries and the 200 yards came from. I know the air is a little thinner up there...but geeez. You're right...we won't bring up last year...if you won't bring up the previous 20.

You had better get ready for the pounding you are about to receive...because it is definitely coming. :D

Hey Sleep and SC7...better leave the love life on the college level...Ms. Color Guard appears to be only 15...

GO OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!...

I hope the OWLS whup up on Macon this week...maybe then some of those Macon coaches won't be jumping around the field so happy like...

Coach Dyer???....You can jump around the field all you want...cause win or lose...someone in your family is going to be on the winning end of the deal...I believe his name rhymes with yours!!

825347792[/snapback]

Hey Queenie, I do not mess with people from back home. Like you said I leave it at the college level. As for sleeper well I don't really know about him.