Siegels first win!

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest didyouseethatmessDANG

we won this because we played 4 quarters of football ... they put all their hearts into it and they were rewarded ... im proud of you guys ...

<60 tailgaters + mud filed = awesome.

congrats on win #1  enjoy the winning streak cause it ain't gonna last.  the knox central bobcats will be comin to siegal this week and give ya'll boys another taste of east tn football

825347021[/snapback]

bring it on, regardless of what happened last year siegel will play tough, and if they play hard and get creamed, then thats how it is, some teams are just better than others.........its that simple, but i must say this: anything can happen in high school football, and bring some fans along with that taste of east tn football, that will make the game fun regardless of the score, and bring some moonshine with you for the tailgate.....lol..just kidding

but siegel is ready and will play you tougher than you probably think that they will

congrats to the Stars on your 1st win. That has to be exciting for everyone at the school. Just think, years from now, the players on this team can say they were part of the 1st win in Siegel football history. Never forget it.

I have some questions for the Siegel folks:

1. Are all your "home" games played at MTSU?

2. Are they all played on Thursday as this one is?

3. When will your field be done?

4. Do they charge for parking at MTSU?

thanks for the help. We're looking forward to a good game this week.

Guest The_Siegel_Senior

1. Are all your "home" games played at MTSU? Yes

2. Are they all played on Thursday as this one is? Yes

3. When will your field be done? Who knows, they say by next year

4. Do they charge for parking at MTSU? Not for the high school games, I dont think anyhow

Cant wait for this game, maybe just maybe Siegel can get another win. But here is my question........Is it just me or was Florida robbed yesterday?