Briarcrest beats Christian Brothers

iloveyou111

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the score was 34-17 and they stole our signals and used our plays they were bigger faster and stronger than us up front and man handled our defense

825348042[/snapback]

HAHA - Well, at least the second half of your statement is true. But steal your signals? In no way did that happen. Where did you hear that? And steal your plays? Those are Oklahoma's offensive plays so let's think where you first got them.

actually the score was 34-17 and they stole our signals and used our plays they were bigger faster and stronger than us up front and man handled our defense

825348042[/snapback]

Haha, wait i swear ive seen that offense somewhere before- i think cbhs might have gotten the idea from their neighborhood rivals across the tracks, very strange-- and what a poor excuse for losing.. I thought cbhs couldnt be beaten? someone got the big head...

825348042[/snapback]

Yeah, they stole your plays. Right. Sure.

Just admit it, they beat you pretty bad. You're demonstrating why a *LOT* of people in Shelby County like seeing CBHS lose.

I'm not surprised that Briarcrest beat CBHS. I am surprised by the margin of victory though. I think Briarcrest is a whole lot better then people want to give them credit. Their only lost is to Melrose on the first game of the season at the Bridges Bowl Classic. Melrose is presently undefeated and they have only had one touchdown scored on them, and that was by Briarcrest. The other two scores on Melrose where 2 fieldgoals by Ridgeway. I expect the Briarcrest/MUS game will be the game of the week for the 9/24/04 weekend. Briarcrest will have one lost to the the team that should be top ranked team in the Dandy Dozen, and MUS should be ranked 2nd. Briarcrest looked very good in that 1st game they played, they just happened to play a Melrose team who nobody knew how good they would be because of all the D-1 prospects that graduated from that team. Who knew they would re-load like they have! I've seen them twice this year (Briarcrest and Whitehaven) and their defense is incredible!

From what I remember of the MUS team from the MUS/East game in the Bridges kickoff classic ... this MUS/Briarcrest game is going to be a good one. I think that Michael Oher and the boys at Briarcrest will be too much for MUS to handle. I pick Briarcrest winning by a touchdown and a fieldgoal.

Just my $0.02 worth.

I'm not surprised that Briarcrest beat CBHS. I am surprised by the margin of victory though. I think Briarcrest is a whole lot better then people want to give them credit. Their only lost is to Melrose on the first game of the season at the Bridges Bowl Classic. Melrose is presently undefeated and they have only had one touchdown scored on them, and that was by Briarcrest. The other two scores on Melrose where 2 fieldgoals by Ridgeway. I expect the Briarcrest/MUS game will be the game of the week for the 9/24/04 weekend. Briarcrest will have one lost to the the team that should be top ranked team in the Dandy Dozen, and MUS should be ranked 2nd. Briarcrest looked very good in that 1st game they played, they just happened to play a Melrose team who nobody knew how good they would be because of all the D-1 prospects that graduated from that team. Who knew they would re-load like they have! I've seen them twice this year (Briarcrest and Whitehaven) and their defense is incredible!

From what I remember of the MUS team from the MUS/East game in the Bridges kickoff classic ... this MUS/Briarcrest game is going to be a good one. I think that Michael Oher and the boys at Briarcrest will be too much for MUS to handle. I pick Briarcrest winning by a touchdown and a fieldgoal.

Just my $0.02 worth.

825348691[/snapback]

Great post..sounds like it will be a awesome game. I think BCHS wins in a tight one.

Edited by BigSneaky

Thanks, Slash. This week's matchup of BCS vs. MUS will definitely be a tough one. And, yes, I believe they greatly deserve their #2 Dandy Dozen ranking, possibly #1. They have plenty of options on Offense to give any team a fit. And their Defense flies to the ball on every play. I think too many people are seeing that win vs. CBHS and not seeing how good MUS really is. It should be a battle up front between two determined and talented teams. It's what high school football is all about.