Chattanooga Central @ Tyner

POUNDERMAN44

Guys sorry but I'm with Ballintrain on this one, Tyner has this one. I think it will be a good game, but I believe that Tyner will win this one. Central, you think you guys can get to our student section, i highly doubt that. Good try lastnight but your lil friend Josh P got tackled, and you guys couldn't get past the concession stand so how do you suppose you can get through all the ppl that stand at the game, then through the parents and the stands before reaching the student section. I don't see you guys even getting close to the stadium before getting told to go back on the other side or get tackled like lastnight. It's cool to go see other schools play, but don't come painted your school colors to a game that your school isn't involved in. My stastics say....... TYNER! Sorry

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central had a late start by bringing in the younger players to back up the seniors, but after a good showing against ooltewah still making key fatigue mistakes, and two weeks to practice the younger kids and giving hambrick the snaps in practice, Central is a very very dangerous team. I won't predict central will win or lose, but I think this one comes down to who makes the most mistakes. If central can cut down on them, there is no way they lose to tyner. tyner has athletes as does central. the game will come down to coaching, and right now after watching them play ooltewah, advantage tyner. central could have beat ooltewah barring some bad playcalling both offense and defense, mostly defense. Hopefully a week off and a refreshed central team and coaches make a big difference tomorrow night.

Edited by football_guru

Guest ChattCentralPlyr

WE seem to be playing more as a team when jamle hambric is taking the snaps. I think central will pull this one off. :lol:

Edited by ChattCentralPlyr

Guest ChattCentralPlyr
This game can be described in two words: Blow Out.

Tyner = Good team, having a good year.

Central = Not so good team, having a not so good year.

825347401[/snapback]

I agree with tyner being a good team and having a good year but central is a GOOD team, not having a good year.

Tyner Rams-33

Chattanooga Central Purple Pounders-30

825354467[/snapback]

Actually, I just finished posting the "real" score.

FINAL: RAMS 28 , Central 7

...All four(4) touchdowns were by a different athlete:

...Touchdown #1: Run by Josef Rutley(RB)

...Touchdown #2: Run by Keelyn Craddock (QB)

...Touchdown #3: Pass from Craddock to Kevion Jones(WR)

...Touchdown #4: Run by Andre Hicks (RB)

...As I stated in a previous thread, Central would not be able to keep up with the various skill players...I will give more details later!!!!

Just wait for the Purple Puds to get home and crank up their computers and start making excuses again. Nobody has beatin them all year they beat themselves every week. Of course that one win against mighty Warren County was awsome. Congrats to Tyner and Good Luck to the Puds the rest of the way. Don't make excuses we are real tired of hearing them. :lol: