Chattanooga Central @ Tyner

POUNDERMAN44

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chatt Central is a very VERY under estimated team..everyone looks down on them b/c of there lack of talent in the first couple days...I promise u this...it will be a good WIN FOR THE POUNDERS..For one,Jammell hambrick is getting his rythum at QB down..he showed that against ooltewah...for DEFENSE concerns..they lost there 2 starting CB's...as for the def. captain...BRENT HAYES is comin back around...still gettin over the knee injury that happend in last years tyner game..Hayes will be lookin for a good game against tyner...and when hayes has a good game...it shows on the scoreboard...

Y'all have been gassing Central up for 2 months. It is idiotic to say that Chattanooga Central is going to beat Tyner. It's ignorance. Whatever though, keep on believing.

825348075[/snapback]

BenHasRisen,

...If they don't believe in the Pounders, who will???? We all have our loyalties...sometimes it gets in the way of reality( me included )...so I can understand where they are coming from...I am looking for a really good game on Friday night...the Pounders had an "open date" so Central should be rested...

...No one addressed my previous question of Team Depth ( those that play other than the 1st string)!!! I think this will be a key especially when the third and fourth quarters arrive!!!

Well then again everyone was talkin so much trash 2 weeks ago about how bad ooltewah was gonna kill central and the pounders brought them a good game. I think central will play well and im even willing to say that they will win. I don't know by how much, but I'll say either way this one will not be a blow out. Tyner is a heck of a team even this year, and I know they have not only speed but alot of play makeing athletes. Central can win this one if they want; all year they have stoped themselves. They are the only team I have ever seen that can have 450 yards of offense and still lose. They get down in the red zone and commit turnovers; they have to and I believe will get that undercontral. Central is alot better then they get credit for and this will be a heck of a game....period.

Edited by purplepounderfootball