Volunteer Falcons

superfalconfan05

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try Volunteers Varsity against North Jv, some coaches just never learn, remember last year someone not getting to play in the varsity game friday due to him playing in the jv and having bad conduct?  Why play your varsity starters that are juniors and seniors in a jv game? Do you need a win that badly? Yes there were varsity out there playing because the boys that play back up know them personally and some of our varsity were doing the chains and recognized them. Thats sad, and yeah my kid got hurt badly last nite thanks  Coach for such sportsmanlike conduct out there. :D

825350369[/snapback]

Sorry to hear that your kid was injured during the JV game. However,

The facts are that North was beat with freshmen sophomores and juniors that don't start for the varsity. They are not stacking up any starters with a lot of experience on the JV. North was beat. End of story.

Get your facts straight.

recruitguru,

Was that your boy laying on the Volunteer sideline on about the 10 yard line who refused to get up and go to the North sideline(heard the North coach really liked that), or was your son the starting QB who hurt his knee? I think I spotted you in a ball hat leaning on the North side fence at halftime. Looked like you were complaining to the refs....

Hope your boys o.k. now.

Edited by SatchUmp

I am not complaining about being beat, wasnt complaining to refs, I was talking to Mac, he was one of the refs, I know him he actually used to work with my hubby, he was telling me it was rough out there,and asking me if my son was ok :D and my son was the QB that hurt his knee. Hurt his Mcl looks like from all the running around with doctors yesterday. We had alot of stuff going on that night. I am sure you guys didnt know for one our beloved Jv Coach Carter resigned that day and was not coaching that night, our kids pretty upset, dealing with a New Coach and it was just plain ugly out there with the situation. We got some problems now that Carter is gone, our Freshmen last year which are sophs this year loved that guy, and no one is being told anything, we have our suspicions tho, but without him our guys are upset and ready to ditch, I cant explain it any other way without going into details which I would rather not at this time.

Edited by recruitguru

I am not apologizing for stating anything, i told you what was going on on our side of things, but it doesnt change the other things ok? I am not going to continue to name anyone that was out playing on that field, on that part I was wrong, I am not knocking any kids, not my intention at all. Its just that this has happened two years in a row as far as the varsity starting out playing on jv, thats the only problem I have, and as for being ladylike, I dont claim it, I have had to be mom and dad to my son since he started playing ball, and thats hard, keeping mouth shut when you are worried about your kid cause you dont want to baby him, making him tough, which he is, i support all the boys playing, I dont like to see anyone getting hurt due to coaching decisions after all these are our kids. Why get someone hurt in a jv game? My son may not start on varsity but he was the backup qb now they have no one because first string got hurt in db game, now mine down and no back up. I have the right to state my opionions and feelings just as well as any father or other member on these boards, and I am more nice than alot of the stuff that gets posted on these boards, it doesnt matter that I am a mom. I have been out on the field with my kid since peewee learning the game and coming up with him supporting him just like you dads do, I am probably harder on him in that fact. Remember when we played you all last year, game of the week, he was the #21 that did the helicopter spin hit lol. Being a mother its harder to take alot of this stuff cause its your kid out there and we are different because we are moms, but having to bite the toungue and stay put and seeing if your kid is gonna walk off that field is tough. I aint perfect, i just say how I feel, I dont know everything about football, but I love the game and I hate it sometimes, the politics, the injuries, and other things. Yes the rivalry between Volunteer and North is great. No doubt about that.

I agree. Whacko is just trouble. I'm surprised that he showed back up on Volunteer's boards, if you know what I mean.

Well, losing a coach on gameday would certainly change things alot for any team. However, those who say that Volunteer had varsity starters playing throughout that JV game simply don't know the facts. Volunteer had many young players in the JV.

Lets get ready for Friday Football!

Edited by MasterFalcon