Huntingdon @ Camden

rcombs

camden can win this game no doubt,but will they remains to be seen.if camden's defense can force some turn overs they can win,no doubt.the biggest concern will be if camden can overcome huntingdon's mystic, and i believe they will and win if the offense gets rolling and hangs some points on h-town.

825355204[/snapback]

Are you crazy man? Camden has no shot at this. Huntingdon will kill them because the're going to take a lot of anger out on them and just use them as toilet paper to wipe there butts off with. :D

Mustangs 48

Camden 7

Edited by stangman69

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excuse me! But please get your facts straight. Camden's kicker has hit 7 out of 8 extra 3 point kicks and has yet to miss an extra point kick. If any doubt how good the Camden kicker is just ask Mckenzie. I believe it is Huntingdon that has no kicker. Seems like the Huntingdon Coach said that in the Jackson Sun. I dont know how this game will turn out. But the team is pumped and ready. The Camden fans will be out there cheering the lions on. Camden has really got behind these young men and it shows at each ballgame. Camden has had more fans there at times than the schools we have been playing. No one can say that the Camden side will be quiet during a ballgame. They will be loud and cheering on the boys with all their hearts. Beside, if my memory is right Camden beat Milan in preseason didnt they?

Go Black!!!!!! :D

825360004[/snapback]

Huntingdon won't even have worry about field goals because the're going to blow Camden out of the water's,and by the way,preseason has nothing to do with the season, because our team is getting better each week, and one more thing our kicking team is getting better each week also, so you need to worry more about ya'll then worring about us. :D

Well said!

This bunch of Lions deserves a load of plaudits for getting where they are today! A lot of changes from last year & they still have found a way to win. The coaching staff has worked very hard to give the team the best chance they can to win every Friday night, & the team has succeeded in meeting one of their goals, to be undefeated when they play the 'Stangs.

Huntingdon has dominated this series for the last nine years (average score 49-6!), so Camden will have achieved a huge goal in even making the game competitive!

Is their season over if they get beat by HHS? Nope. Lot's of football to play & they still have some bones to pick with Adamsville & Chester County, plus a shot at hosting a playoff game...

Can they win? Sure. On ANY Friday night one team can beat another!

(Ask Westview!)

So, it will be a good game & if the Black & Gold can hang onto the football & play to minimize errors, it could be a very interesting game...

thumb

Either way, I am going to be there & enjoy a hard-hitting football game!

GO LIONS!

:D

www.camdenlions.com

Edited by kennyc

I'm sure all you Huntington people thought you were gonna put a whipping on Westview and look what happened to you. You can't forget that any team can win on any given Friday, no matter what. Just because you guys may be angry and ticked off because you lost last week doesn't mean you're going to walk into our house and push us around. We're just as ready looking to keep our season UNDEFEATED, and this game will be close. Our boys will definitely leave it all on the field, and give it everything they have.

There is no way that Camden can lose.  There a very strong team whos worked hard.  You can see the fire and fight in there eyes.  There ready for huntingdon, and they hav been for a while.

825355888[/snapback]

Well, just wait, Huntingdon will come back for sure. It will be one the closest games,next to martin and up coming milian game. Don't doubt the ablility"The Mustang Pride" you cant stop us.

thumb good luck mustangs!!!!!

The only thing that worries me about Huntingdon is this: They've been absolutely exposive on offense, only punting about once a game. If they ever have a letdown, thats when the defense has got to be there. Against good teams on the road , i.e. Camden and Milan, it could happen. An off night, turnovers, etc. Thats when Huntingdon has got to know their defense will keep them in games. I have great confidence that mansfield is shoring up their def. This friday will be a good measuring stick.

Well, just wait, Huntingdon will come back for sure. It will be one the closest games,next to martin and up coming milian game. Don't doubt the ablility"The Mustang Pride" you cant stop us.

thumb good luck mustangs!!!!!

825362299[/snapback]

I am a Camden fan, but I gotta go with you on the mustang pride thing. But, there is a new thing in Camden these days you guys don't really know about. Lion Pride. But also, I have to disagree with the person who said there is no way Camden can lose. If Camden loses, this is probably the only game they will lose during the regular season. Look at the schedule. There is nobody left after the Stangs. Dresden is 4-1 but they really aren't as good as their record. The will fall to Westview by 4 touchdowns. And if we do lose, WATCH OUT FOR US IN THE PLAYOFFS! As a number 4 seed last year, we just about knocked off a number one! The only thing that scares me about RD. 2 is McKenzie. They will be tough to beat twice. But, if we lose this Friday and win round two, the Stangs better have a real good gameplan! But thats looking ahead, so I'll get off that.

I will give credit where credit is due. Huntingdon has tradition to no end. If they lose again this season I will be suprised. But over here in Benton County, we are building tradition, and sometimes that is an advantage. Hunger!

I am a Camden fan so I remain Lions 35 Stangs 28.

Huntingdon will make all their extra points!

Edited by rcombs

I am a huge black and gold fan!! i must admit though besides mckenzie this is our real first test. we have proven we arent a average team anymore, but if we ever want to reach the plateau of a huntingdon it must be done this season. looking back in a few years 9-1 will look great but 10-0 is remembered forever. there will be alot on the line friday night at wright field i willl certainly be there. but i still give the edge to huntingdon 33-17. but hey anything can happen....go lions

Here it is in a nut shell, Camden has a former Huntingdon coach by the name of Will Blow, number 1- he knows the H-town game, number 2- Camden is confident w/ this being on their home turf, number 3- Huntingdon has to keep the defense and offense fresh, something we did not do against Westview. If the Stangs go back to what kept them undefeated until Westview they can take this one. Number 4- One last thing for those who don't know------Ward and Codey were coaching together at the View at one time, so if you think they haven't been talking then you better come back down to earth!

GO STANGS! PLAY LIKE CHAMPS! :ph34r:

One thing however that continues to bother me about this season is the articles that appear in the wonderful Camden Chronicle. i mean dont get me wrong they are finally covering sporting news pretty good for BC but i am about tired of hearing how wonderful the coaches are and making it look like the past hasnt been worth anything. ill admit the past 7-8 years the staff hasnt been as passionate as this new group seems to be, but you also have to look at what they had to work with compared to this team. no comparsion. this year is much deeper and just better athletes. i just hope the chronicle can stick more to covering the games instead of constantly talking up the coaches like they are the only ones who built this program. oh yeah and another thing, i know the richardson kid is the son of the owners but come on....if the ball would have bounced the other way he could have scored....is that really needed in the article covering the game.