Goodbye to All

XtremeLoco

I've got my passport, visa and ticket to Brazil ready and i'll be heading out Tuesday. I won't be able to get on the internet the 2 years i'm there so I won't be able to get here on CoachT and check up on things. So CoachT i know you do sweeps and delete names if they arn't active every so many months, but could I ask ya to save my name so I can have it when I get back at the end of September of 2006. Once again, goodbye to all of you, I had already said goodbye to everyone on the Basketball board a couple months ago, but at the time I didn't know when i'd leave or where i'd be going. So now its offical, ill be on here til Monday night. So until Fall of 2006, ill see ya.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got my passport, visa and ticket to Brazil ready and i'll be heading out Tuesday.  I won't be able to get on the internet the 2 years i'm there so I won't be able to get here on CoachT and check up on things.  So CoachT i know you do sweeps and delete names if they arn't active every so many months, but could I ask ya to save my name so I can have it when I get back at the end of September of 2006.  Once again, goodbye to all of you, I had already said goodbye to everyone on the Basketball board a couple months ago, but at the time I didn't know when i'd leave or where i'd be going.  So now its offical, ill be on here til Monday night.  So until Fall of 2006, ill see ya.

825355544[/snapback]

Good luck. By your signature...I suppose you're going on a mission...right?

Best of luck to you!!

I've got my passport, visa and ticket to Brazil ready and i'll be heading out Tuesday.  I won't be able to get on the internet the 2 years i'm there so I won't be able to get here on CoachT and check up on things.  So CoachT i know you do sweeps and delete names if they arn't active every so many months, but could I ask ya to save my name so I can have it when I get back at the end of September of 2006.  Once again, goodbye to all of you, I had already said goodbye to everyone on the Basketball board a couple months ago, but at the time I didn't know when i'd leave or where i'd be going.  So now its offical, ill be on here til Monday night.  So until Fall of 2006, ill see ya.

825355544[/snapback]

825355544[/snapback]

I'll do my best. I have a feeling you will find a way to drop in on us, occasionally. Good luck!