Wayne County

Handles

I think week 9 will be one heckuva game. I cannot wait to see it. No smack talk needed to build up this game these two teams will play at a high level that the rest of the region cannot attain. Ruddle is an awesome talent but I'm sure the Cats have many capable players to make things happen. Webster gets lots of credit for the Tigers but they are far from one dimensional either. So let the 4 week countdown begin. Wayne County has their rival Collinwood before then and Mt. Pleasant faces a capable Huntland and an improving Moore County team.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see the WC/CA score means anything. It doesn't mean the Cats are not that strong. CA gave Collinwood a scare 2 years in a row while the Trojans were going undefeated in region play. One was a 1 point win at home after C'wood intercepted a pass in the endzone to clinch the game. The other was a 4 point win at CA. C'wood trailed the entire game and scored with less than 5 min. to go and then intercepted a pass as CA was driving for the possible winning TD.

So, I don't think this score means anything except WC didn't play their best game and CA was able to take advantage of some mistakes. This happens in sports. I look for WC to come back strong and be undefeated when they meet C'wood in the Boro. If C'wood doesn't play better than they did against MP, then we will all see WC meet MP for the region title with both teams undefeated.

Good luck to all reg 6A teams, especially the Trojans.

I don't see the WC/CA score means anything. It doesn't mean the Cats are not that strong. CA gave Collinwood a scare 2 years in a row while the Trojans were going undefeated in region play. One was a 1 point win at home after C'wood intercepted a pass in the endzone to clinch the game. The other was a 4 point win at CA. C'wood trailed the entire game and scored with less than 5 min. to go and then intercepted a pass as CA was driving for the possible winning TD.

So, I don't think this score means anything except WC didn't play their best game and CA was able to take advantage of some mistakes. This happens in sports. I look for WC to come back strong and be undefeated when they meet C'wood in the Boro. If C'wood doesn't play better than they did against MP, then we will all see WC meet MP for the region title with both teams undefeated.

Good luck to all reg 6A teams, especially the Trojans.

825357128[/snapback]

I really think the Trojans will bounce back and play good football the rest of the season. They can give any team a hard time.

I really think the Trojans will bounce back and play good football the rest of the season. They can give any team a hard time.

825357139[/snapback]

Thanks mptf, we still have 5 games left, alot can happen in five games. The key is

to put bad games behind you. The Trojans have always been good at that, so I expect them to come out as strong as ever, and to play like they can. Go Trojans! thumb

As for WC. They are as good as they have ever been. If you don't play your best game they will put a loss on your schedule. Even if Ruddle is hurt, they have someone to take his place, and will get the job done. You can't lax at all, or they will make a big play.

As far as bad officiating at CA. You might as well get ready to back up 10 everytime you have a big gain. All of the worst officiated games I have seen have been there. I don't know why, but no matter how bad CA is and how good CHS is, the game is always kept close in Columbia. <_< And it's not always the same refs. :justwrestle:

Edited by GreenMan

They may not always be the same refs at CA, but they are primarily from the same "area". After playing both Collinwood and Wayne Co., I have to say Wayne Co. is a stronger team, although both are very quick. Ruddle is good, but not the only talent on the Wildcat team, either. Please pray that no one gets hurt in any game for the rest of the season, especially when Mt. Pleasant comes rolling in this week at our Homecoming. Good luck to all, and GO Rockets!

cj is our best rb in my opinion and the numbers back it up.

i feel exactly the same bottomline. i hope both teams are at full health so that we can see the best game possible. may the best team win. as long as it's wc. lol! anyway, we have to start opening up the offense or we wont win the big games we want to.

we did deserve most of the unsportsmanlike penalties in that game but not all of them. i truly believe that if the officials had not blown the whistle so much early in the game that their would not have been as many late penalties. it was quite clear that most of the unsportsmanlike calls came after stupid calls by the officials.

To Wildcatpride, again Week 9, yes it's a long way off. And like everyone else hope everyone is 100%. Region 61A may not see a build up game like this for sometime. Win or lose for either team, these two teams can and I hope do make alot of noise in the playoffs. But as I speak you have to go with the TIGERS. Oct. 22 can't wait. Until then best of luck to all. SEE YA AT THE JUNGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAYNE COUNTY DID A GOOD JOB DEFENSIVELY AND COULMBIA ACADEMY NEVER TIED THE GAME AND WAS BEHIND THE WHOLE TIME.WAYNESBORO HAD MORE PENALTY YARDS THAN CA HAD OFFENSE.TO WHOEVER WROTE THAT WAYNE COUNTY ISNT GOOD.THINK AGAIN.WE HAVE WON 14 REGION GAMES IN A ROW.HAVE A SOLID OFFENSE AND A GOOD DEFENSE.CALEB CREASY IS THE BEST LINEBACKER IN THE STATE AND THE DL IS GOOD ALSO.THE SECONDARY HAS HELD UP WELL AGAINST THE PASS.DONT FORGET WAYNESBORO WENT INTO LEWIS CO. AND BEAT THE AT THE TIME RANKED # 9 TEAM IN 2A AND ALSO WENT TO HUNTLAND AND BEAT A POSSIBLE PLAYOFF TEAM WITHOUT JOSEEPH RUDDLE IN TEH SECOND HALF. HAVE A NICE DAY>>>>ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN

Edited by borocatsfan