Powell v Maryville

PUCKERUP

You sure are quick to call people names. Grow up and post responsibly instead of your occasional thoughtless rambling.

BTW, I don't think Ron was taking up for you.

825360083[/snapback]

I'm not sure why your flattering yourself by thinking I was speaking to you. I'm 33 yrs. old Rebelsman, not much growing up left to do.

BTW, did I say Ron was taking up for me? I simply stated that he said it better than I did. You're quick aren't ya big guy?

This is 2 or 3 times now you've jumped me and I'm gonna defend myself bud. Now, I'm willing to drop this if you won't jump on my back every time you get a chance. You get my back, I'll get yours. Otherwise, we can continue down this devisive road.

I removed the offending post, it still stands for Newman though. If you knew anything about him, you wouldn't be siding with him. Ya'll simply misunderstood my meaning. I never turn and run Rebelsman....

Edited by dmoyers1

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This could get interesting.  One of the fence leaners accusing GQ of some shady, backroom dealings.  Sounds like the F.L.A. needs to do some housecleaning.

825359271[/snapback]

Back room dealings in Maryville never. I hope someone finds the giant rug in Maryville that everything is swept under. I bet its in the concession stand with the printing press.

I should have known you were lurking around.  The post for Newman stands for you too...now go catch Cat Scratch Fever. :D

825360121[/snapback]

They are one and the same. I've been watching him a couple of years now as billygoat, billygoat2, ollieshagnasty, newman, tednugent, and a few others that escape me. He has refined the skill of baiting. I was simply humoring him. Don't take this thing so seriously and you'll have more fun.

Peace

They are one and the same. I've been watching him a couple of years now as billygoat, billygoat2, ollieshagnasty, newman, tednugent, and a few others that escape me. He has refined the skill of baiting. I was simply humoring him. Don't take this thing so seriously and you'll have more fun.

Peace

825360207[/snapback]

I have to agree with ya there. Their all three pretty funny (newman, nugent, ollie). I'm pretty sure their high school kids or just graduated.

Cool man. I didn't mean anything ill about GQ and really probably shouldn't have said anything at all, considering how it was taken. Just give me the benefit of the doubt. thumb

03, I do alot during the day. I have three different things I'm working on right now. CoachT is the 4th thing I'm doing. I sit in front of a computer all day and I'm lucky enough to fit it in with everything else and my boss doesn't mind (he likes football too). I'm lucky ;)

Peace

825360207[/snapback]

Ollie and Newman may be one in the same, but Nugent does not play on their "team." Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Nice piece of detective work to figure out that billygoat and billygoat2 were the same....You must be the product of the Maryville school system.