wingman10

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Oakland
Cookeville-14

Lincoln County-31

This happens only if Lincoln County goes with one QB,if they go with two LC will still win but if will be close.

825362773[/snapback]

who is the starting fb for lincoln co? he was able to get some big yards against oakland lc needed them, i thought he was a pretty good fb

This should be Game of the Week!! Both teams have a great change in pulling out the W.

But being from Cookeville...and knowing the guys and coaches...I cant turn my back on the Cavaliers. Like Coach Joslin has said time and time again...FIND A WAY TO WIN!!!!! And I bet that Cookeville will do just that!

Go Get them Cavaliers!! No one thinks it can be done but you know deep down that you can!!! Play as a team and as Mr.Ledford said tonight..LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD!!!!

Awesome job Cavs!!!!

Seemed like yall had your backs to the wall but never gave up!! Thats what Cavalier Football is all about!! Way to improve to 3-0 in the region. Like Bulldog76 said...TAKE IT ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!! The skies the limit and you can very easily finish the regular season 9-1!!!

Focus on Antioch (even though i dont expect any students to be there...Mr.James Wade Ledford and myself will be in attendace.) and come out fired up. DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE MY CLASS DID!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to Cookeville on a good win.  It was close and hard fought throughout but the Cavaliers showed themselves to be the class of the region. We (Lincoln County) just made too many mistakes and the Cavaliers knew how to take advantage of them.

825364040[/snapback]

That pretty much says it all right there.

Congrats to Cookeville and former Falcon player and now Cookeville coach Noah Repasky.

L.C. totally blew the coverage on two different pass plays and gave up 2 tds. in about a 30 second span right before the half that was the difference in the game. And give Cookeville's defensive line credit, they whipped us on the line of scrimmage all night long, especially when the ball was on the 1 yard line we got pushed right back into the endzone and the falcon running back had nowhere to go. You had a senior dominated team in Cookeville against a young soph. and jr. dominated team in L.C. and it showed in the trenches.