DB INDIANS VS SD CHEROKEES

ArtVandalay

Well Mr. 77kcoRaeB77,

It may be that E-Z Snooze Hotel logic is too much for your feeble mind. As it is, maybe the only thing that could stop the Chop Shop from riding into the town that Neyland build and scalping your band of Cherokees, is the State Troppers. My informants, based out of the E-Z Snooze Hotel, have been scouting your tribe for 2 weeks now, and the reports back to HQ is not good for your teams health.

The KTown Choppers will inflict much pain unpon your warriors and leave town with all of your squaws! No Tee-Pee will be left unturned in this masacre that we may call the "The Trail of Tears". Because, your cherokees will be crying for mercy before this is over.

Peaunts, popcorn, onion soup, we want a Touchdown, poo-poo-pee-doop!!

Remember, if it doesn't say Ammana, it isn't a RadarRange!!

Chop Shop 52

Cherokees 7

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

825358231[/snapback]

i think most of us can under regular english ... Pillow talk is for babys "boola boola. poo poo pee doop" wtf is that crap haha regular words will work great thanx

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, I also know exaclty what Hoople is talking about.

I always enjoy his comments, maybe you just have to be used to reading his articles in the Kingsport Timesnews to know what he is talking about, but after years of reading it, I understand every word.

DB will get back to the passing attack this Friday night, and rack up over 400 total yards of offense. The defense will have a great night hopefully will hold the SD offense under 100 total yards, and leave them with a big goose egg on the board.

Chop Chop

Roll Tribe Roll

DB 63

SD 0

You know, you are so smart. Can we hire you to evaluate the enitre DB program? Maybe you could share with us the South Doyle secrets to a great program. We could use all of your original quotes and little sayings. DB fans don't really care to read your waste of space posts. You need to stick to rooting to your South Doyle team and quit trying to dog DB. ;)

Edited by bud

You know, you are so smart.  Can we hire you to evaluate the enitre DB program? Maybe you could share with us the South Doyle secrets to a great program. We could use all of your original quotes and little sayings.  DB fans don't really care to read your waste of space posts.  You need to stick to rooting to your South Doyle team and quit trying to dog DB.  ;)

825359302[/snapback]

well im sorry maybe if my school didnt follow the rules and recruited people we would be one of the best 5a teams in the state also. haha "who dat , who dat what... who dat say gon be SD" HAAA

If there is recruiting going on report it. Please share all of your information with the public. You don't have a clue about DB football, it is a tradition that reloads, we don't have to recruit to be good. I am waitng for your recruiting report with verified names, address, and notarized signed affidavits supporting your claim. Please hand over all of your incriminating evidence.

Edited by bud

Only in your head jealous little boy. DB fans all know that DB does not have to recruit. Now sometimes athletes come looking to transfer to the DB because #1. Academics are by far the best in the area #2 DB has a great sports progaram but any transfer is 100% legal and reviewed by TSSAA. In other words, there are not DB coaches out hunting talent, sometimes talent comes to DB Nice Try though. Still waiting on your evidence buddy ;) Next...........

Edited by bud