DB INDIANS VS SD CHEROKEES

ArtVandalay

Open date was good to the Indians of Kingsport. Time to heal some wounds and rest some muscle, right in the middle of the season... Great Schedule making by GMan. He is brilliant.

Kingsport DB is 5-0 on the season (2-0 on the road) with an average score of 40-10.

South Doyle is 0-5 on the season (0-2 @ home) with an average score of 13-36.

The Cherokees have are 0-2 in Region 1 5A action, other losses came to 2A Alcoa and 4A Powell and Halls. Their best game of the season by far was a 2 pt loss to the hated HillToppers of SH 25-27. Cherokee fans, know that all of the Indian Nation was pulling for your team in that game.

I still hate 100 mile road trips, especially for a conference game. This will be the 3rd trip to Knoxville this season, half of our games to this point.

Roll Tribe Roll

Giddy Up!!

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey boys, its a long Mule Ride to K-Town. You just don't go from the E-Z Snooze to E-Z Street just by saying you are going to do it. My informants from said "E-Z Snooze Hotel" tell me that the Cherokees are bribing the State Troopers in Knox County to stop any and all Kingsport Tags for Seat Belt Checks and Proof Of Insurance. One thing they forgot, Mules don't need tags. Hard work and Coach Gman will insure the Choppers are ready for the Troopers and the Tribe of Cherokees from K-Town.

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

Hey boys, its a long Mule Ride to K-Town. You just don't go from the E-Z Snooze to E-Z Street just by saying you are going to do it. My informants from said "E-Z Snooze Hotel" tell me that the Cherokees are bribing the State Troopers in Knox County to stop any and all Kingsport Tags for Seat Belt Checks and Proof Of Insurance. One thing they forgot, Mules don't need tags. Hard work and Coach Gman will insure the Choppers are ready for the Troopers and the Tribe of Cherokees from K-Town.

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

825357565[/snapback]

does anyone else think this guy makes any sense at all???

Well Mr. 77kcoRaeB77,

It may be that E-Z Snooze Hotel logic is too much for your feeble mind. As it is, maybe the only thing that could stop the Chop Shop from riding into the town that Neyland build and scalping your band of Cherokees, is the State Troppers. My informants, based out of the E-Z Snooze Hotel, have been scouting your tribe for 2 weeks now, and the reports back to HQ is not good for your teams health.

The KTown Choppers will inflict much pain unpon your warriors and leave town with all of your squaws! No Tee-Pee will be left unturned in this masacre that we may call the "The Trail of Tears". Because, your cherokees will be crying for mercy before this is over.

Peaunts, popcorn, onion soup, we want a Touchdown, poo-poo-pee-doop!!

Remember, if it doesn't say Ammana, it isn't a RadarRange!!

Chop Shop 52

Cherokees 7

Boola Boola

Famous Amos

Edited by Major Hoople