Fayette Academy vs. JCS

acmoney

This week Jackson Christian School travels to Somerville to take on the Fayette Academy Vikings in a big region 7-1a game...this will be a very big game for both teams....the Eagles are trying to keep their region record unbeaten while the Vikings are trying to not get in too deep of a hole when it comes to region standings...the record books pretty much tell the story when it come to these two teams playing....the Vikings have had the Eagles number the past 3 meetings over a span of 2 years...but this friday night it would seem as if the Eagles have the upper hand, although Wes Kennedy(head coach of Fayette Academy) and the Vikings have predominantely been a running team, this past friday night against Halls the Vikings threw the ball tremendously well....I would say this game is gonna be a barnburner...my game of the week in west tenn. .... I would love to hear everyones opinions and comments on this matchup...and who knows maybe if we're lucky the buschman will comment on the game...but we might not be that lucky....anywayss...start posting!!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been a good game for the past several years since Fayette entered region 7...JCS won the contests the first few years and Fayette as you said won 3 over the past two years...I think both teams will be up for the game...I think when two teams with a growing rivalry meet the records won't mean as much...I look for a hard fought game...alot of excitment...Sommerville will be a great place to watch a game this week...good luck to both teams...my prediction (of course I am a JCS fan) is JCS 28-FA 14

You will see JCS win big in a class act way.... the JCS administation will allow and expect nothing less.... you will not see the JCS cheerleaders runover to the FA crowd after the game with a CRY ME A RIVER sign to unfold or a JCS player come over and do a Hulk Hogan showboat stance. JCS will come to your house beat you and show how a real winner acts when they come to your house and beat you . Go Eagles!

Edited by giterdone

You will see JCS  win big in a class act way.... the JCS administation will allow and expect nothing less....  you will not see the JCS cheerleaders runover to the FA crowd after the game with a CRY ME A RIVER  sign to unfold or a JCS player come over and do a Hulk Hogan showboat stance.  JCS will come to your house beat you and  show how a real winner acts when they come to your house and beat  you .  Go Eagles!

825360558[/snapback]

I was just curious, what exactly is a Hulk Hogan showboat stance and which teams are out there performing them. How do you know that your cheerleaders are not doing that unless you are sitting on the other teams sidelines :P. How do you know how your players will react to winning a big game considering this team has only played one good team this year and they lost. Just a few questions, my picks will come out later tonight or tomorrow.