Bearden @ Campbell Co.

VolViking

I only write about people doing great if they actually earn it.  Keep up the good work and I will continue to write about you.  This season has been a special treat for me since it is my first really covering football.  Keep it up and if you are a d lineman, which I think you are, you are gonna have to be cocky sonce you guys are calling yourselves the Four Horsemen.  Being a Horseman is an attitude that should carry over into everything you do, I know because I was one back in my high school days along with Terry "The Lady's Man" Jennings, "The Enforcer" Preston Prim and my late best friend Steven Robbins.  Live up to the name guys.

825371416[/snapback]

I tried to tell them that being called teh four horsemen might be treading on hallowed ground with you VTSPORTSEDITOR...those are some pretty big shoes ot fill...in case someof your are wondering, thisis not a reference to teh four horsemen of ND Irish history...its a reference to wrasslin'

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets take the around about approach to this. 

we beat Karns,  who beat JC and also beat Sevier.  so in my book that means we have a good chance to beat those 2. 

Should beat SD.

Way i see it, If we can beat the Kitty's this week, and SD next week we should have enough momentum to carry us through JC and Sevier.  Thus = playoffs for Bearden

825370182[/snapback]

the only momentum tocarry your team to JC and Seveir is a school bus...LOL...just kidding...nofools no fun...LOL... :angry:

For a amateur preview of the Campbell Co. vs. Bearden match-up, visit the Cougars' unofficial website at www.lafollettecity.com/cougarsmain  Click on the link for the Seiver Co. win and follow the pages to the stats/preview page.

I also found a good site on Bearden at www.beardenfootball.com.  Their site is very impressive.  I hope their team does not look as good as their site!

One point of interest in this match-up.  On paper, the Cougars should roll over the Bulldogs for an easy region win.  However, Bearden's 1-5 record has came against opponent's with a combined 29-8 won/loss record.  The Cougars have earned a 4-2 mark against a 12-25 opponent's combined records.  Interesting stat. . .

825370806[/snapback]

good point there volviking, but I think you are just tryingto be nice...NEIGHBOR of mine... thumb

Give them some cleats to wear to school and let them finally do what most teams did 50 years ago ( win a couple of games)  and the world ends.  On the bright side.  If you guys make the playoffs, the coaches might let you keep your cleats so you dont have to go to school barefooted the rest of the year.

825371425[/snapback]

better to be barefooted after the playoffs than to be em-BARE-essed with the loss this friday night. :angry:

better to be barefooted after the playoffs than to be em-BARE-essed with the loss this friday night. :rolleyes:

825371454[/snapback]

All kiddin aside. Ive had fun with you ccchs guys this week. After friday night I wish you guys the best of luck with the rest of your season. Also congrats on a great year so far. Youve been fun this week. this will be my last post for the week. BUT the main thing to remember is..........

GO DOGS!!!!!!!

All kiddin aside.  Ive had fun with you ccchs guys this week.  After friday night I wish you guys the best of luck with the rest of your season. Also congrats on a great year so far.  Youve been fun this week.  this will be my last post for the week.  BUT the main thing to remember is..........

GO DOGS!!!!!!!

825371525[/snapback]

Hang on a minute there 'dog. You can't talk the smack and then not hang around to see what the outcome will be. I had to take a few lumps from JC4Life after the JC slaughter, so you should come back late Friday night and either give us **** with "I told you so" or have to endure our celebration of a another big region victory. :rolleyes:

Hang on a minute there 'dog.  You can't talk the smack and then not hang around to see what the outcome will be.  I had to take a few lumps from JC4Life after the JC slaughter, so you should come back late Friday night and either give us **** with "I told you so" or have to endure our celebration of a another big region victory.  :rolleyes:

825371538[/snapback]

OK i lied. this is my last one. but dont worry youll here from me win or lose. Dont worry ill be there tomorrow night to see it first hand also. by the way editor's fan.... what # are you so i can see what all this hype is about...lol

good luck tomorrow night.

GO DOGS

Give them some cleats to wear to school and let them finally do what most teams did 50 years ago ( win a couple of games)  and the world ends.  On the bright side.  If you guys make the playoffs, the coaches might let you keep your cleats so you dont have to go to school barefooted the rest of the year.

825371425[/snapback]

barefooted? I think this guy needs to get out of the stereotypical life.