Gordonsville @ Monterey

xplay20

You maybe old friend with Coach Smith, but you dont have the class that he has by coming on here and poking fun at a school's sports program, which consist of kids that are from the ages of 14-18!!! This is a real classy post from someone who is suppose to act like an adult on here! And as far as going back to Macon Co. show me where i have accused you of being from anywhere in this fine county, you wont find it because i havent said where you were from and quite frankly with the attitude you pack, i dont really care!! As far as the tradition goes, we are simply stating a fact, tradition means nothing once you step between the lines!

If you want to keep calling me out, you go ahead, because you are wasting your time making up things about me, that i havent said! And if you are an old college buddy of Coach Smith, then you should be more mature than to come on a web site and try to poke fun of abunch of teenagers that hit the field every friday night and play there hearts out! Oh well, guess that is just some people for you? Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!!!

825368139[/snapback]

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, Every post youv'e made is putting someone down. I try to post positive things and post things about football not call people whiners like you do. Maybe the guy that called you an idiot knew what he was talking about. TRADITIONALY I'm a pretty nice guy and TRADITIONALY when someone messes with me I fight. I'm not a quitter like most.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#1 Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, Every post youv'e made is putting someone down. #2 I try to post positive things and post things about football not call people whiners like you do. #3 Maybe the guy that called you an idiot knew what he was talking about. #4 TRADITIONALY I'm a pretty nice guy and TRADITIONALY when someone messes with me I fight. #5 I'm not a quitter like most.

825368993[/snapback]

Lets break down this post sentence by sentence and see who the idiot is?

Sentence #1-Show me somewhere i have called out a team or an individual and called them a loser or put them down in anyways(besides you after defending my alma mater) and i will show you a liar!

Sentence #2-here is an exact quote from a post you just made yesterday."You must be from where swanson is from RBS. The only TRADITION you have is losing so when i think of losers i think of RBS" You sure do post positive mr rocking chair, calling a school full of kids losers?

Sentence #3-Please show me where someone called me an idiot or was that of those phantom post also, like me say that you were from Macon Co.?

Sentence #4-Pretty nice guy huh? I really dont care if you are nice or not, that doesnt matter to me, but you sure could use alittle more class! Messing with you? Who is messing with you? Sounds like some personal issues to me, so that is non of my business and dont know why that was posted!

Sentence #5-Not a quitter like most? Are you saying that most of the people on this board are quitters? The only thing you dont want to quit is running teenage kids into the ground even though the go out and put their hearts and souls into a sport they love, and yet you have the nerve to post on a board like this that they are losers?

Thats all my time for now, so Good Luck To All and God Bless!!!!

Edited by gotmilk?

I can see no matter what I post you turn into like I'm the bad guy so I crying UNCLE. Apparently when I post something about two teams and someone refers to it as CRAP I'm supposed to just let it go sorry it ain't gonna happen. So please don't reply to any more of my post and I'll do the same with you. And thank you but I'm not a LIAR.

Hey son I never once said anything poking fun at RBS. You started it by replying to my post and calling it crap. And I never once made fun of your sports program. As a matter of fact your golf coach Mr. Smith is an old friend of mine from our college days. Some how you .got milk and cheesecake got this whole mess started thinking that I'm from Macon Co. and putting RBS down.That's just not the way it is . So you can get on here and cut me if you want but your just wasting time when you could be posting things that are not CRAP.

825367505[/snapback]

Actually you started all of it...go back to the trousdale and macon thread...I simply said I can post I'm from RBS and that counts cuz its in RBS...and look at your reply to that...you told me that no wander you know nothing about tradition because you are from RBS and the only tradition you know is losing...Now I don't know what brought that along...but whatever...and if you are friends w/ coach smith you should have enough respect for RBS not to be saying stuff like that...and by the way I aint ya son...

Sounds like a few of ya'll need to lighten up a bit and remember that there are young men and women (cheerleaders) out there giving their all every time they step on the field and just because the team comes up short on the scoreboard it doesn't make these kids losers, they are all winners in my book. Now changing the subject a bit, first of all could anyone tell me how the young man from Gordonsville is doing that was in that tragic car accident last year? I spoke with a couple of the Gordonsville players at the Jackson Co. Jamboree earlier in the season and they said he was making some progress i was just wanting an update, hopefully he is recovering and will be back to as normal a life as can be, and also how are those two young men from Monterey that got hurt the other night, does anyone know? Hopefully they are ok and back in uniform. Good Luck to both teams! thumb

thanks for the respect and calmness of your post :ph34r:.

The two from Monterey are fine they both had concussions but they should be able to play this Friday. From what I have heard this should be a good game with Gordonsville having a strong quarterback. But, you have to remember Both teams have 11 players on the field at the same time and 1 cannot win by himself.. Good luck to everyone.

Hey son I never once said anything poking fun at RBS. You started it by replying to my post and calling it crap. And I never once made fun of your sports program. As a matter of fact your golf coach Mr. Smith is an old friend of mine from our college days. Some how you .got milk and cheesecake got this whole mess started thinking that I'm from Macon Co. and putting RBS down.That's just not the way it is . So you can get on here and cut me if you want but your just wasting time when you could be posting things that are not CRAP.

825367505[/snapback]

u must have ROCKS IN YOUR HEAD...Cheesecake didn't start nothing about u :rolleyes:

yeah i guess i see your point. I am at vol state, I lost my scholarship at DLU and couldnt afford to go back. who told you i was at vol state. I saw alot of politics in last years squad, wont name names, but i still support the coaches and the team. tell your son i said hey, havent seen him in a while.

825367290[/snapback]

vol state is a okay school.u might like it better than DLU.someone told my son that u was going there.i will tell him hey for u.,when i see him.a pretty girl from Livingston is keeping him busey lately.

u must have ROCKS IN YOUR HEAD...Cheesecake didn't start nothing about u :o

825370384[/snapback]

I think he was talking about me starting it...cuz I said that tradition don't mean crap when you ain't got the players to keep it alive...and to clear things up...I didn't call your post crap...I was making a statement...about how the tradition don't many anything when you aint got the players to keep it alive...