Portland @ Livingston Academy

livingstonfreak

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pee300 i am afraid u got something else coming colson cates and vaughn all 3 of them had over 100 yds at york so that has to tell u something colson -150 cates-a well stabled game a couple of good passes and some runs vaughn-wit a really good game with 2 touchdowns in this one to break the livingston academy all time record he will know exactley where he is at after this game partying with the win over portland wade ford and matt reeder will miss this game i think wade will miss for sure colson leg hurt or not he goin to run someone over is all i got to say lets go cats 21-14 final score GO LA!

Ok, many of you may have seen them play this year, but I have played against both of them. LA doesn't have an impressive O-line. If there qb wasn't so shifty we would have sacked him about 3 times. LA also does not have the personel that portland has. Livingston's second string is garbage compared to Portland's second string. Also, Portland will shut down the middle making Colson obsolete and they will have to rely on the outside lanes and passing, which portland will also shut down. All in all portland are a stronger, faster and harder hitting team than LA. One more thing, they don't let up at all. See the CC score against portland compared to LA....They play ball all 4 qtrs. Portland wins this, rolls Dekalb and overcomes smith. Portland wins region! They were my pick (besides us of course) to win region this year.

LA will come out and play ball so be ready!

Boys you know who this is i just want to say they think they got it won, they think we are just going to give up, they think they are already region champs. lets just take it to them step it up hit them hard and come off the ball.

WE WILL WIN!!! by however many points we want to put on the board.

just play 4 quarters and play them hard

love you all and take it to them i know i will and if i slack off in remind me that WE ARE GOING TO BEAT PORTLAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA ALL THE WAY

1. I know LA will come out ready to play, so will the Panthers.

2. I don't think we've got it won. That will be decided on the field Friday night, and even if we do win, it doesn't mean we've won the region. We will still have two more games left to decide that.

3. I do know that you will have trouble putting points on the scoreboard. Portland's defense is only allowing 6.7 points per game in the region.

4. I hope you play 4 quarters because Portland sure will!

5. If you do slack off, then look out, because Portland can, and will take it to you! We're not averaging over 40 points a game for nothing!

:(

Edited by PPride

talking realistically, we have 2 very good football teams matched up in this game. the winner is pretty much assured of the region title. without question, portland is playing really well right now as is livingston. i think it is going to come down to a crucial turnover or 1 or 2 big plays. therefore, i must give la the advantage with the likes of cates, colson, allred, and the touchdown maker vaughn. coach mccoin will have the playbook wide open if necessary. la possibly played a little close to the vest against smith co. i do not think that will be the case here. final score:

la 27

port 21

Well I'm not very good at predicting scores and these two teams seem pretty even on paper, so I expect LA to give Portland a good game. However we have not played up to the level that I thought we could and if we let down any we could be in for a long night. On the other hand we are due for a complete game and if we can play with a lot of heart we can win. But with the loss of Ford-Reeder someone else has to step up. I wonder do the CATS realize the importance of this game. It's not do or die but a win could help us advance deep into the playoffs by playing a few games at home. So it's gut check time CATS how bad do you want it. I'll bet Portland will come in here and be ready to play after last 2 yrs. Good luck to both teams and hope no one gets hurt.

rockingchair, your correct we have to be ready to play and play from the heart and not make any mistakes. as for Ford-Reeder they will be missed but i know we have the boys that can step up and make some big plays when they need to. they did in the York game....Good Luck CATS! and i hope no one gets hurt......

thumb B)

Pee300: Are you really a Portland fan... surely not because everyone from Portland knows that we are going to have to play our best game for four straight quarters to beat a very good Livingston team and you make it sound like it's going to be easy. I think maybe you're a Livingston fan trying to add a little fuel to the fire... if not, you seriously need to think before you post next time thumb

Edited by #1fballfan