Oak Ridge at Farragut

timbdp

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spencer Gulmire will rush for a minimum of 200 yds.

Oak Ridge will score a minimum of 35 pts and that is only if Farragut can stay in the game. If OR routs the Admirals (that is a 28 pt + Victory), the Wildcats will put up 50 or more. That is more like what is expected.

Run the Table Wildcats. 3 Games left in the Regular Season. All against undefeated teams ( at this point) but all 3 will be looking at the Region 2 Daddy when the Playoffs start.

DB will play Farragut in Round 1 of the Playoffs.

OR will play Karns in Round 1 of the Playoffs.

Take 1 down, pass 'em around, see you back in the SHIP, best $6 you can spend!

Roll Tribe Roll

Roll Wildcats Roll

Giddy Up!!

825380399[/snapback]

Jovon Miller, Nick Moore, and Michael Wright are incredible backs...however, dont be surprised if Nick French (QB) gets some points through the air against a horrible OR secondary...as was revealed in their 1 loss to DB.

I would say to the OR people to be a little less cocky, but it is understandable bc this is the only chance they ever get to beat Farragut at something...

Jovon Miller, Nick Moore, and Michael Wright are incredible backs...however, dont be surprised if Nick French (QB) gets some points through the air against a horrible OR secondary...as was revealed in their 1 loss to DB.

I would say to the OR people to be a little less cocky, but it is understandable bc this is the only chance they ever get to beat Farragut at something...

825381419[/snapback]

Oak Ridge's secondary is in no way horrible. They run well to the ball and play assignments real well. They are young. And Nick French ain't gonna shred anybody.

DB can shred anybody and it will be interesting to see Farragut play them in the first round of the playoffs. Talk about shredding.......

This has to be the dumbest thing ive heard. i bet that farragut secondary gives up twice many yards. if admirals play someone half as good as db they would lose. If he wants to beat that defense better bring his a game

This has to be the dumbest thing ive heard. i bet that farragut secondary gives up twice many yards. if admirals play someone half as good as db they would lose. If he wants to beat that defense better bring his a game

825381815[/snapback]

OR will run all over farraguts defense. And if they want to, they will throw all over it too. Farragut would need 5 or 6 more players on the field to hang with the wildcats. And as for the admiral offense, 7 pts vs. heritage, 6 pts vs. mcminn, 14 pts vs. bearden....that is just lousy, what do they plan on doing against OR?

Oak Ridge - 52

Farragut - 13

Edited by Wildcats55

825381419[/snapback]

You would know about being cocky based on your last sentence. But I believe the person you quoted is in reference to being cocky is not an OR alum, but a respectful admirer from another great school.

Anyway, this should be a great game regardless. ROLL WILDCATS ROLL! thumb

I like you oakridgecat, your an OR fan that knows this game will and should be close, if Farragut ever has a year to beat OR, it's now, this is the best team they've had in a while and they will be ready to play, their defense will play and i like farragut in an upset. And one other thing, Farragut usually beats OR about once every ten years or so, this is the year.

Farragut 14

Oak Ridge 10

I like you oakridgecat, your an OR fan that knows this game will  and should be close,  if Farragut ever has a year to beat OR, it's now, this is the best team they've had in a while and they will be ready to play, their defense will play and i like farragut in an upset.  And  one other thing, Farragut usually beats OR  about once every ten years or so, this is the year.

Farragut 14

Oak Ridge 10

825383083[/snapback]

Farragut has always had the talent to have the kind of season they are enjoying this year. I don't think they have had the coaching to win. There is allot of X collage coaches and players sitting in the stands on Friday nights that say it's not the players but the Coaching.

This year’s change is rumored to be the new Principle saying he expects more from the team. The past Principle didn't care about the Sports programs.

We have Dad's and Former students that are still in Collage who coach our teams and keep our sports programs winning.