DYER COUNTY

kilroy1198

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must win for both teams if they have any plans to play after week 10....OC will run the ball and run the ball and then run the ball some more....Nobody has stopped OC's running attack....OC has killed itself with turnovers and costly penalties...DC has a pretty darned good back in Flowers...Looking forward to coming to Newbern and seeing the new facilities.....My pick....Rebels 29--Choctaws 20....

I was told today that this is Dyer Co. Homecoming if so this is the fifth week that OC has seen a homecoming. Rebels played like the team we seen against Covington and UC Friday night. They do have alot of heart they could have let last weeks loss plus the loss of their QB do them in but fortunately they rallied back. Looking forward to going back to that nice stadium.

GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was told today that this is Dyer Co. Homecoming if so this is the fifth week that OC has seen a homecoming.  Rebels played like the team we seen against Covington and UC Friday night.  They do have alot of heart they could have let last weeks loss plus the loss of their QB do them in but fortunately they rallied back.  Looking forward to going back to that nice stadium.

GOOD LUCK REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825374425[/snapback]

I believe that Dyer Co. has already had their homecoming agaisnt Brighton.The Rebel D looked awfully good agaisnt Trenton,take away the two big runs by Fields.Cole Clanton was a man possesed agaisnt Trenton.I think the difference is that OC has more than one weapon.Dyer Co. seems to depend on Flowers for everything.If the Rebels can hold him to under 150 yards,they can win.Logan will be more confident running the offense this week and could have a coming out party.

WE BELIEVE!!!!

The Rebels seem to have found the defense that everyone was looking for last week holding down a very good running game fo Trenton. I think the defense will again hold Dyer Co. in check, and I also think that the Rebels will continue to run the ball well. Obion Co gets the win.....WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!

The Rebels seem to have found the defense that everyone was looking for last week holding down a very good running game fo Trenton. I think the defense will again hold Dyer Co. in check, and I also think that the Rebels will continue to run the ball well. Obion Co gets the win.....WE BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!

825375008[/snapback]

I hope they can put two games together defensively...They had a good game vs UC then went back in the tank against GC....Maybe that loss opened their eyes to the fact now they have to play with a sense of urgency....Another region loss and they can start lifting weights again everyday and thinking of next year...And this Flowers kid is much better than the kid from GC was so stopping the running game or at least containing it is a MUST..One good thing I guess is this game is on the road...We have lost the last 5 games at home...The boys have to play every game from here on out as it is the last game of the year..I think they will step up though and come home with a big region win....

First of all OCCHS yall lost to GC, i mean come on at least the people dyer county loses to have good talent and didnt have a 35 game losing streak!!! Second of all Dyer County has on of the Strongest QB's in west, TN!! Third Dyer County will win this game 27-14!!!Flowers has 3 TD's and over 200 yard of offense!!!The only way yall will best us is if Flowers gets hurt!!!

DC-27

OCCHS-14!!!

First of all OCCHS yall lost to GC, i mean come on at least the people dyer county loses to have good talent and didnt have a 35 game losing streak!!! Second of all Dyer County has on of the Strongest QB's in west, TN!! Third Dyer County will win this game 27-14!!!Flowers has 3 TD's and over 200 yard of offense!!!The only way yall will best us is if Flowers gets hurt!!!

DC-27

OCCHS-14!!!

825378517[/snapback]

haha...let me remind u that u only beat a team with a 38 game losing streak by 6 points !!!! and let me also remind you, we also put ur so called strongest qb in west tennessee O U T !...what a shocker...anyhow i pick obion co 20-7

Edited by GCPioneer

GC Fan thanks for the vote of confidence we need it having to change QB during season isn't easy for any team but our freshmen QB is doing a good job and he will continue to get better each game. Good luck againist Covington Friday night if GC plays with the intensity that they played with against OC there just might be a upset in 7-3A Friday night.