Gallatin versus Hendersonville

GWAVE1

Hey Wavelink,

I knew you couldn't hold out much longer. What are we gonna have to do to get this thing right before playoff season. One more loss and it will be basketball time in Gallatin. Glencliff and McGavock have made things rather interesting. Congrats to both programs. I hope somebody smarter than me can clear things up but I think the best we can finish is second.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wavemachine its my turn to vent now. i will make it short and brief. it is one thing to have a loaded soph. class which evryone in gallatin knows we dobut my concern is that with the current coaching staff we have its gonna be a waste of talent !!!!!!!!!!!!! now as for the senior class i felt so bad for those guys Friday night i just hope they can pull it together for 2 more games and send those guys out on a positive note. good luck boys

Biggreen, From your mouth to the coach's ears!!!

Wavelink101, It isn't only playing four quarters, but the play calling needs to open up the passing game earlier...

Gville80 and Biggreen, Thanks for backing me up about the senior players!! thumb

I think it is time that we focus on this week's game. It is going to be a tough battle. So much at stake for both teams. So, who is going to start the new thread?

GO GREEN WAVE!!!

From The Tennessean after Gallatin / Hendersonville game

"However, the first half belonged to Hendersonville. The Commandos scored the first points when Edward Wynn, a transfer from Oklahoma who arrived just weeks earlier, smashed through the line and rambled 70 yards for a touchdown. Brad Allen’s extra point made it 7-0."

Was this a eligble player? What's TSSAA ruling on moving from out of state? Just wondering since Gallatin had problems last year if they were aware of this player and his situation.

Edited by whome?