Tennessee High vs Sullivan East

Devil10

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

03 I aint no viking fan, and I didnt start this thread. If you know anything about football, its always went through Knox. When it was A-AA-AAA, can you say Oak Ridge. Maryville is a title contender each and every year. And will be until they are made to go to 5-a or choose to go to 5-a. Then they will still be a contender 90% of the time.

They are very good, Central has a good program. Region ! is pretty much as good as region 3 except for Maryville, oh they are only the best, NO.1 4-A program in the state.

Oh region 2 is the same. Tn. High is a good team this year, they are as good as the Betsy teams of 98-99 Neither team got buy Maryville or Central, but most will agree they were very competitive games that region 1 could have won.

T.H. may lose again, but they are still one of the top 5 teams in the state this year with there only loose {if they lose to maybe the state champion} thats not a horrible year.

GO VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Drem2Achev

TN High is too fast and too big for East and will beat them by atleast 21. TN High will not get tested to the Fourth Round. Region two is bad also because Grenneville who might win the league got beat by Elizabethton a #4 seed in Region 1 at home. It will be the same song and dance on this end of the state, no one will make it to the title game. DB and TN High will fall a game short. I guess Cloundland of 2002 will be the only team to make the title game out of NE TN for a while.

I have played both teams this year. Both teams were very strong offensively. However, I don't think the deciding factor about who wins will be made by the offenses. It will be made by how well each team's defense. In which case, Tennesee High will win because they are much stronger defensively than East.

Just really glad to see this game having SO much importance. I am a DB fan but I have great respect for Coach Nelson and Coach Stubbs. I long for the highly competitive days of the old Big 10. This game will bring pride to the community and most of al shine a spotlight on these young athletes that have worked so hard for this success.

With that said, I don't think East can match THS speed over all. Speed kills, cant coach it, you only got it or you don't. Can't simulate it in practice. good luck to both!

East just cannot match up to Tennessee High.  I predict Tennessee by however much they want to win by. They will play the younger guys a lot during this game to because it will be another blowout.

825385969[/snapback]

I dont think it will be a blowout at all, and if TN high gets too cocky, sully east may pull out an upset. I think if east can shut down Anderson they shut down TN high, and i think it will be a great game either way.....

If East does indeed have some success with BA then they will be the 1st to do it! East has Eades. THS has BA, Mo, Major and Marcus. Thats gonna be the difference. And not to mention the THS kicking game!

825386077[/snapback]

ah yes they have those guys and like u said, east has eads, but they also have a very good back in nidiffer, and the big Smith boys, not to mention banner if he's healthy....