Who will be the team to watch in 1A next year.

DansbyGilmore

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JCS scrimmaged a McKenzie team that wasn't quite there that day if you couldn't tell. When McKenzie scrimmaged Lexington, they stayed right with them the whole scrimmage. When they scrimmaged Crockett Co., They were pretty close with them too. You can't base all of your facts off of a scrimmage. Also, Peabody is a pretty good team this year if you can't tell, since they did beat Milan also, and it was a case of McKenzie not playing to its potential there too. Riverside will likely make the playoffs as a 3 seed in region 6-2A, so I wouldn't insult them quite yet if I were you. JCS is a good team, I will give them that, but they won't always catch McKenzie on an off day, I'll guarantee you that.

825386976[/snapback]

But 7 touchdowns to 1? Sounds like an extended vacation to me. McKenzie plays in a good region this year, and will probably have more luck next year in 1A.

Yeah, I'm rather blunt, ain't I? Gotta have party-poopers like me, otherwise it just isn't fair...

In the 7 to 1 scrimmage with JCS there was obviously something wrong. The team wasnt clicking at any aspect of the game. For the last several years, McKenzie has been absolutely awful in scrimmage games. But, toward the end of the year they somewhat click as a team and make somekind of a run. Scrimmage games are played for teams to learn and get better. They have no meaning at all