region 8

dragon12

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm doing great over here at CBHS. It's alot different from D1. (No more standing on the Winchester/Kirby Parkway corner selling Cokes!!) Those were some good times. Lewis and Jimmy are awsome to coach with. We seem to keep each other laughing. So how are things at SBA? Hows the team looking?

Bray,

Looks like this might be your year to shine. How in the world do you have time to coach football (playoffs), coach wrestling, run a tournament, and keep the wife and kids happy? YOU THE MAN! thumb How is Shep (steven shepard) doing? He has got to be the nicest guy in the world! Tell him I said Hi!

GOOD LUCK THIS WEEKEND!!!!

I'm a lucky man, what can I say? Shep and Velasco have held down the fort until I'm done with playoffs. I run from the practice field to the wrestling room. My parents are busting their butts with the tournament, and my beautiful wife makes everything run smooth. The kids? Well, Jonas and Israel are wrestling and Jordan is my scorekeeper. It's falls into place BEAUTIFULLY! Like I said, I'm a lucky man! :P

I'm doing great over here at CBHS. It's alot different from D1. (No more standing on the Winchester/Kirby Parkway corner selling Cokes!!) Those were some good times. Lewis and Jimmy are awsome to coach with. We seem to keep each other laughing. So how are things at SBA? Hows the team looking?

Bray,

Looks like this might be your year to shine. How in the world do you have time to coach football (playoffs), coach wrestling, run a tournament, and keep the wife and kids happy? YOU THE MAN! thumb How is Shep (steven shepard) doing? He has got to be the nicest guy in the world! Tell him I said Hi!

825439796[/snapback]

825439796[/snapback]

Coach Doty,

Glad to hear you are doing well with the Brothers. If I know anything about Coach Leqis it is that he can keep just about anyone and everyone laughing. Things are looking up at SBA, we have way more kids than we are used to and we think the young ones are going to be very otugh for us this year when they step in to their varsity spots (of course we don't hold hopes of breaking through the whole wave, maybe just a spot or two :ph34r: ). We are hoping that this year we will be making the trip to Clarksville with you, so keep up the good work so that you (and hopefully us) can represent the West well when you get up there thumb . Maybe I will get to see you this weekend if I can wrap up early at MUS and get by Ridgeway to see the wave roll.

Edited by WrestleSBA

I'm a lucky man, what can I say?  Shep and Velasco have held down the fort until I'm done with playoffs.  I run from the practice field to the wrestling room.  My parents are busting their butts with the tournament, and my beautiful wife makes everything run smooth.  The kids?  Well, Jonas and Israel are wrestling and Jordan is my scorekeeper. It's falls into place BEAUTIFULLY!  Like I said, I'm a lucky man! :ph34r:

825439816[/snapback]

Wow Coach Bray,

I hadn't even been thinking about football for you, man you must be going nuts! Way to turn wrestling into a whole family event though. And Jonas and Israel are not just wrestling they are wrestling very well and you should be very proud (and don't worry we know you are :ph34r: ).

I'm a lucky man, what can I say?  Shep and Velasco have held down the fort until I'm done with playoffs.  I run from the practice field to the wrestling room.  My parents are busting their butts with the tournament, and my beautiful wife makes everything run smooth.  The kids?  Well, Jonas and Israel are wrestling and Jordan is my scorekeeper. It's falls into place BEAUTIFULLY!  Like I said, I'm a lucky man! :D

825439816[/snapback]

No program can be successful without a great support staff. Coach Bray has that support and does not take them for granted. Keep up the great work R-way "family". thumb

Edited by wrestling101

I'm a lucky man, what can I say?  Shep and Velasco have held down the fort until I'm done with playoffs.  I run from the practice field to the wrestling room.  My parents are busting their butts with the tournament, and my beautiful wife makes everything run smooth.  The kids?  Well, Jonas and Israel are wrestling and Jordan is my scorekeeper. It's falls into place BEAUTIFULLY!  Like I said, I'm a lucky man! B)

825439816[/snapback]

roadrunner ronnie, where's the love, dude! :(

are you saying you don't need me or the head devil booster. were the hugs at the hades prelim and request for "expert" assistance all just a plot to break our tiny hearts? since only my "other" son competes locally, and it is friday, i can go to my favorite watering hole for a bit of liquid refreshment after a hard day at the office. :(

or maybe since my better half teaches around the corner at "little" roadrunner high, we're considered in your cadre of parental units? :angry:

or maybe it's just the left side family, coming together across team lines, growing the sport of the sacred circle, being helpful in a time of need, ...............nah....... maybe we just like you...............

having fun at your expense r.b., we'll take care of whatever...... :D