Bearden

bdog3741

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No idea.  In time, this thing will work itself out.  I just hope what is done is best for the program, stay or go.

825412690[/snapback]

Very well said young man. Hopefully what is best is that the coaches will realize what is best for the team and do what is right and resign. This would save everyone alot of hassle and allow the school to start finding a replacement.

BHS and 3741 ive enjoyed talking to you guys this year I hope and pray that things will change. I keep on hearing things about the program Ill try to post , but it seems lately that I get cencored. BHS have a great off season you dont need Maynard to work out I believe you know who Iam If you need help just ask.

Bearden has no coaches, they have a good junior class. their seniors this year besides a couple had no heart or skills for that matter. it was a rebuilding year for them as anyone can tell. they cant keep basing their season around if they beat farragut or not. it wont happpen but still, they have to get up for every game they play.

Bearden has no coaches, they have a good junior class. their seniors this year besides a couple had no heart or skills for that matter. it was a rebuilding year for them as anyone can tell. they cant keep basing their season around if they beat farragut or not. it wont happpen but still, they have to get up for every game they play.

825415232[/snapback]

Every bearden fan on here is basing nothing on just this season or the Farragut game. Most of our main concearns are around the fact that the 3 years this man has been here we have gone 4-6 first year 3-7 second year and 1-9 this year. How many rebuilding years does he need? His rebuilding the program doesnt seem to be going in the right direction.

Every bearden fan on here is basing nothing on just this season or the Farragut game.  Most of our main concearns are around the fact that the 3 years this man has been here we have gone 4-6 first year  3-7 second year and 1-9 this year.  How many rebuilding years does he need?  His rebuilding the program doesnt seem to be going in the right direction.

825415539[/snapback]

AMEN

any one heard any word of late of what is going on with Maynard?  Ive heard some "key" people were approaching the School administration this week to discuss what the future of him and the program would be.  Anyone heard this?  fill us in.

825417245[/snapback]

Someone told me that he quit or was going to quit . I dont know how this guy would know but he had herd it from key people. Its funny you brought this up tonight cause he told me this morning.

Someone told me that he quit or was going to quit .  I dont know how this guy would know but he had herd it  from key people.  Its funny you brought this up  tonight cause he told me this morning.

825417342[/snapback]

I know that he made a coment to the team during the last week of practice to the effect of "if im here next year" My boy commented on it to me but i didnt think anything about it at the time. Maybe there was something to it. Who knows.