Region 6a Showdown

thefan02

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say the MP D coach has done what he needed to do on each friday night and if it takes something else to play with WC then that is what MP will do. If you can line up all 11 men on the line and win thats what you do,just what ever it takes. WC and MP will both have their hands full all night, don't expect a shutout either way, MP will put up points. Come early and be prepared to stay late. WCP if you run out of water to give your team MP has some of the best in the state and we'll be glad to share.

About Mps defense. I have seen MP play games where teams try to line up and run it right at them. It didn't work. MP stacked the box and shut them down. I have also seen a few teams try to spread Mp out and throw. It didn't work also. Now i don't see MP shutting WC out. Wayne Co. will be the best offense MP will see. As for Burley and wildcatpride can outsmart our "genious" coaches, watch out!! These guys are some good prospects!!

I think it is interesting that just the casual fans noticed that MP plays close to the line and none of the coaches in Region 6 have figured it out. Maybe the fans need to replace the coaches. Afterall the fans do have more coaching knowledge and experience than any old high school coach. Or maybe the coaches did notice and still couldn't put points on the board. Do you think the defense may have had something to do with that? Couldn't be the defense. It had to be stupid coaches.

its not that other coaches in the reigon havent noticed what mp is doing on def. the fact of the matter is none of the other teams really have the personel to take advantage of it, this will be the first time all year mp will play a team who can put just as many ath. on the field as mp does and just as much team speed as mp should be a great game

Folks have been seeing it for 8 weeks. Burley do you think you are some kind of football mind that is all seeing. Seeing it is one thing, being able to do something about it is another.

825389886[/snapback]

I am when it comes to yall, :D I won't even get started . Hey tigermom would you be our team mom?

WAYNE COUNTY HAS AVERAGED 31.5 POINTS PER GAME THIS YEAR AND HAVE ONLY GIVEN UP AN AVG. OF 11.5 PER GAME.WAYNE COUNTY HAS THE HEART OF CHAMPIONS FOR EXAMPLE LANCE NUTT PLAYED AGAINST C'WOOD WITH STITCHES BUT SHOULD BE OK FOR FRIDAY @ MP.THAT IS DEDICATION.I THINK BORO IS PREPARED AND READY FOR MP AND WILL SHOW WHY WE ARE 5TH RANKED IN THE STATE.SHOULD BE A GREAT GAME AND ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.AS FOR MY PREDICTION.

WC- 27

MP-23