DB at Campbell Co.

ccDL92

Yes, Slover didn't lose his job.  If I remember correctly, Slover asked to play MLB instead and it just so happened that Stiner was good enough for this to happen.

825392767[/snapback]

True, and Slover is actually excited to play QB again. His throwing is a lot better. Can't wait till Friday to see what he can do!!

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know i just might have to post 3 or 4 in a row like peeblee does, it will get my posting numbers up there lol

825392656[/snapback]

it does get teh numbers up...LOL...

actually I domost of my posting in a short period of time...time is limited when you are work...LOL...so that is why you see me posting sooftenin such a shortperiod of time...

GO COUGS!!!!

you know i just might have to post 3 or 4 in a row like peeblee does, it will get my posting numbers up there lol

825392656[/snapback]

it does get teh numbers up...LOL...

actually I domost of my posting in a short period of time...time is limited when you are work...LOL...so that is why you see me posting so often in such a shortperiod of time...

GO COUGS!!!!

I dont think im gonna make the trip from the boro back home to watch the cougars play for the title. Making that trip from to boro to johnson city wore me out. so im gonna chill here. it should be a packed house tommorow. ill put my prediction of the game sometime tommorow i had to get a new account name for some reason.

GO COUGARS :lol:

BIG news for Cougar fans just in time for the Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett game! The TSSAA has just approved the transfer and eligibilty of Jonathan Crompton. a 6'4 216 Senior QB from Tuscola HS in Waynesboro, NC.

On a recent visit to Knoxville, the Crompton family reaffirmed Jonathan's commitment to the University of Tennessee for the 2005 signing class. The #4 (#1 with some services) rated QB in the nation, Jonathan has been following with interest the unfolding story of the Campbell Co. season. After reading of the season-ending injury to the Cougars' Sophomore Sensation Brance Stiner, Crompton decided to see if he could transfer to Campbell Co. for the remainder of the season.

"They (the Cougars) have been having such a great season, it is distressing to see them hindered by the loss of their talented quarterback", Jonathan said in a recent interview with local media. "I though what the heck . . . I will be in East Tennessee next summer, why not get an early start." Tennessee Head Coach Philip Fulmer strongly endorsed the idea and appealed to the TSSAA on Crompton's behalf. "Having Jonathan only 30 minutes from campus would be a big plus for our program and assist him with the transition to college life," Fulmer stated.

Crompton's current high school will fall short of making the play-offs, so he hopes to extend his senior season by joining up with the Cougars. "It has been a wonderful story about the Cougars this year. When I heard the #1 team in the State of Tennessee was coming to town, I ask Coach Wells (Campbell Co. Head Coach Dewayne Wells) if I could start working out immediately with the Cougars", Crompton stated. "I couldn't wait to line up behind that improving offensive line and get the chance to throw to Josh Allen & Eric Summers. Plus, it doesn't hurt to have the luxury to hand off the Chris Johnson," Crompton concluded.

With the favorable ruling by the TSSAA, Crompton will start at QB for the 6-2 Cougars tomorrow night in the battle for the #1 seed in Region 1 5A against the undefeated Kingsport Dobyns-Bennett Indians. Crompton will wear jersey #3 in honor of the late NASCAR legend and North Carolina native son Dale Earnhardt.

BTW, I am just having fun trying my hand at a little fiction! Hope I didn't make anyone mad. GO COUGARS!

Edited by VolViking

nice story even if jesus christ was on the field at d tackle i still believe them injuns will get them knowdown blocks because those o-line members of db are like a supernatural blocking force. the o-line will have that d-line on lock down all night just wait and see

db-45

cc-6

ps. you better not get that big ol boy with the #1 jersey mad cuz you might just get mossed

Edited by knockdownblock